Support Director at Productive Edge
Why would a Support Director want to make a move to become a member of ThinkTime’s high-performing team? You can anticipate the following;
- Spend time as an integral member of the leadership team, leading a team to continue building robust enterprise support processes and procedures in a global environment.
- Collaborate directly with the Managing Partner and VP of Engineering to drive technical support change and continued team growth and development.
- Interface with key stakeholders to identify trends and adapt to a nimble technology, environment, and retail industry.
- Evaluate technology solutions to make informed recommendations.
- Utilize skills in Jira/Service Desk, or similar support technologies.
- Leverage application performance monitoring (APM) experience. (i.e. New Relic, rackspace).
- Manage internal and external technology dependencies and risks, create contingency plans for critical technologies.
- Ensure that SLAs are met and that quality targets are reached and maintained.
- Compile reports on SLA and Customer Satisfaction metrics by Customer, ensuring we have visibility the top issues each client is facing.
- Work closely with the product team, ensuring that product feature requests are logged and worked regularly with the product team.
- Provide mentorship, troubleshooting, debugging, and problem solving aid to team and colleagues. Act as player/coach based on need.
- Opportunities for technical and leadership growth, including training, working with new technologies, and certifications.
- Most importantly, you have a bright future leading support teams and staying involved with the latest modern tech.
How can you get in on this unique opportunity and excel, as a leader focusing their career as a Support Director? You would make use of the following experience and skills:
- Experience managing and developing mobile/SaaS teams that deliver support to a global enterprise solution.
- Experience implementing support methodology, process, and procedures in an Agile environment that includes offshore teams.
- Knowledge of SQL and experience with Microsoft SQL Server. Knowledge and experience with AWS, Azure, Google Cloud.
- Ability to efficiently allocate incoming requests to the team, prioritizing actions and monitor team resources so that customer deadlines are met.
- A problem-solver, who’s able to create and implement a methodical approach, having strong oral and written communication skills with the demonstrated ability to communicate with customer business and technology stakeholders
- Finds fundamentals to be important by achieving a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, or equivalent technology focus
What’s unique about our product is it’s intuitiveness and ease of use while providing an extensive and sophisticated feature set for our customers, solving their real-world business needs. At ThinkTime, we won’t waste time building features that don’t support your corporate mission. We keep our focus on the real-world problems retailers face, and the unique needs of our customers. We know modern retailers still struggle to distribute tasks, support associates, and ensure that work is completed efficiently and to a consistent high standard.
Our mission is to create clear, intuitive task, communication, store audit tools that boost performance at every store and engage every associate. We believe every tool we build should be as useful as it is user-friendly. And we believe every dollar you invest with us can and will be returned many times over.
Our Parent Company
Productive Edge is a global Digital Transformation Consultancy that enables Enterprise organizations to continually evolve their digital strategy. They specialize in Custom Enterprise Software, Modern Mobility, Artificial Intelligence, Cloud, Digital Experience, Blockchain and Virtual Reality solutions. The firm’s client portfolio spans a variety of verticals, including many Fortune 1000 clients in the Healthcare, Retail, Financial Services, Sports and Entertainment industries.