Support Engineer at iManage
What will you be working on?
Our team is looking for dynamic individuals that are ready to join one of our fastest-growing teams within iManage. The Support Engineer will get hands-on experience within our iManage product suite and will draw upon their problem solving, critical thinking, and technical skills to analyze and resolve customer challenges, develop best practices, and ensure customer success. As a Support Engineer, you will learn everything there is to know about our products and our customers.
Our values are important to us, and we’re looking for individuals who are ready for a challenge, work well in a collaborative environment, and want to grow their careers within a fast-growing technology company like iManage. We promote from within and members of our support team have not only progressed their career within the department, they’ve also accelerated into other areas of the business including Professional Services, Product Management, Cloud Operations, Sales, and R&D. We take pride and ownership of our work, while having a lot of fun along the way!
- Analyze, diagnose, and resolve software and configuration issues in complex multi-tiered application environments
- Develop and maintain a deep technical knowledge of iManage products
- Effectively collaborate with customer engineers and system integrators to support complex system deployment projects
- Maintain a deep technical knowledge of Microsoft Windows Servers, networking, relational databases, mobile smart devices, Microsoft desktop software, and web technologies
- Develop, document, and publish best practice methods, technical white papers, blogs, and solutions
- Proactively assist customers and internal teams to avoid or reduce problem occurrence
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or information technology related major required.
- Advanced Knowledge of mobile connectivity solutions including Apple iOS application
- Proven ability of TCP/IP networking concepts and configuration, with the ability to troubleshoot the system, connectivity issues
- Working knowledge of SQL database technologies
- MCSE, MCP or MCSA certification is highly desirable
iManage combines artificial intelligence with content and email management to free, secure, and understand information. Over 3000 companies and 1 million users worldwide rely on our market-leading software to share and protect their most valuable data. Our work is not always easy but it is ambitious and rewarding.
So we’re looking for people who love a challenge. People who are happiest when they’re working hard, solving problems, and collaborating with the industry’s best and brightest. In exchange, we’ll make sure the work you do here is worth doing. That’s the iManage way. It’s how we do things that might appear impossible. How we develop our employees’ strengths and unlock their potential. It’s how we find meaning in everything we do.
Whoever you are, whatever you do, however you work. Make it mean something at iManage.