What will you be working on?
Our team is looking for dynamic individuals that are ready to join one of our fastest-growing teams within iManage. The Support Engineer will get hands-on experience within our iManage product suite and will draw upon their problem solving, critical thinking, and technical skills to analyze and resolve customer challenges, develop best practices, and ensure customer success. As a Support Engineer, you will learn everything there is to know about our products and our customers.
Our values are important to us, and we’re looking for individuals who are ready for a challenge, work well in a collaborative environment, and want to grow their careers within a fast-growing technology company like iManage. We promote from within and members of our support team have not only progressed their career within the department, they’ve also accelerated into other areas of the business including Professional Services, Product Management, Cloud Operations, Sales, and R&D. We take pride and ownership of our work, while having a lot of fun along the way!
- Analyze, diagnose, and resolve software and configuration issues in complex multi-tiered application environments
- Develop and maintain a deep technical knowledge of iManage products
- Effectively collaborate with customer engineers and system integrators to support complex system deployment projects
- Maintain a deep technical knowledge of Microsoft Windows Servers, networking, relational databases, mobile smart devices, Microsoft desktop software, and web technologies
- Develop, document, and publish best practice methods, technical white papers, blogs, and solutions
- Proactively assist customers and internal teams to avoid or reduce problem occurrence
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or information technology related major required.
- Advanced Knowledge of mobile connectivity solutions including Apple iOS application
- Proven ability of TCP/IP networking concepts and configuration, with the ability to troubleshoot the system, connectivity issues
- Working knowledge of SQL database technologies
- MCSE, MCP or MCSA certification is highly desirable
iManage transforms how professionals in legal, accounting and financial services get work done by combining the power of artificial intelligence with market leading document and email management. iManage automates routine cognitive tasks, provides powerful insights and streamlines how professionals work while maintaining the highest level of security and governance over critical client and corporate data. Over one million professionals at over 3,000 organizations in over 65 countries – including more than 2,000 law firms and 500 corporate legal departments – rely on iManage to deliver great client work.