Support Specialist II (FSA/HSA/HRA) at Paylocity
Don't just land a job. Launch your future.
Our all-in-one software platform gives HR pros a way to easily manage daily tasks in payroll, benefits, talent, and workforce management.
But what makes us different is that our technology is backed by a culture that cares. We care about our team members, clients, and partners - because people matter most. And people have always been at the heart of our business.
Since our founding in 1997, this is the thing that's stayed the same, from our employees to the millions of users nationwide that access our platform. We pride ourselves on partnering with our clients to build the workplace they and their employees crave.
Let's go forward together.
The Support Specialist will receive, prioritize, document, and actively resolve client requests, serving as a dedicated resource for Paylocity product support.
Reports To: Manager, Support Tech Services
The below represents the primary duties of the position, others may be assigned as needed. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Administers technical and non-technical support to clients
- Establishes intra- and interdepartmental relationships to prioritize needs, communicate project status and timing expectations.
- Determines the scope of client requirements.
- Achieves objectives by gathering pertinent data; identifying and evaluating options; recommending a course of action.
- Manage a full portfolio of clients independently and to clients' satisfaction.
- Apply critical thinking and problem-solving skills to troubleshoot and resolve client questions.
- Mentors' new employees and level I's while efficiently maintaining workload.
- Computer skills, including familiarity with web-based applications and MS Office programs required.
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Solid understanding of Excel preferred
- Experience with setup and management of Tax-Advantaged Plans (FSA, HSA, HRA, Commuter) preferred.
- 1+ plan years' experience with health and welfare benefit concepts as well as experience with online benefit enrollment products preferred.
- Team Player, collaborating with others to make awesome happen
- Self-Motivated - you like to work hard, play hard.
- Adaptable - quick feet! You can shift priorities if needed.
- Highly Organized - detail-oriented is your thing!
- MS Office applications - are no sweat when it comes to your skillset
Paylocity strives to create an organizational culture where every employee has a voice, feels truly welcome, appreciated, and free to be themselves, and is empowered and enabled to do their best work. A strong commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion is critical to creating such a culture.
We've made great strides to support diversity, equity, and inclusion. That being said, we realize there's still room for improvement. Our current focus is on the following initiatives:
- Education & Awareness
- Client Community
- Company Representation
- Advocacy & Support
- Fairness & Equality
- PCTY Gives
This role can be performed from any office in the US. The pay range for this position in Colorado is $39,520 - $60,528/year; however, base pay offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. This position offers a comprehensive variable compensation package, in addition to a full range of benefits outlined here. This information is provided per the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act. Base pay information is based on market location. Applicants should apply via www.paylocity.com/careers.
This job description has been written to provide an accurate reflection of the current job and to include the general nature of the work performed. It is not designed to contain a comprehensive detailed inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of the employees assigned to the job. Management reserves the right to revise the job or require that other or different tasks be performed when circumstances change.