Support Specialist at Sertifi
Job Title: Support Specialist
Sertifi offers an Agreement Platform built for businesses who need a more efficient and secure way to manage the full contract process. We simplify how businesses send and collect agreements and payments by bringing it all into one secure platform. Sertifi automates business processes, saves you time from performing repetitive tasks, enhances security and PCI-compliance, and provides customers an easy and convenient way to do business with your company. Thousands of businesses around the world use Sertifi to streamline their contracts and payment processes, recognize revenue faster, and increase job efficiency.
This position will be responsible for providing front-line, first-response support to our customers to ensure a positive and memorable service experience. This position will ensure that customer interactions result in high-quality and efficient problem resolution.
Challenges You’ll Tackle:
- Respond to customer support tickets, calls, and emails in a professional and prompt manner
- Identify, troubleshoot, and resolve customer system issues
- Prioritize tickets to resolve complex support issues
- Escalate tickets to appropriate team members based on the severity
- Establish a high level of personal credibility and build strong relationships to improve customer satisfaction
- Provide updates, status, and completion information to management
- Develop in-depth knowledge of all Sertifi products and services
- Maintain accurate records of all activities and interactions in Zendesk
- Assist with document creation, account set up, and other customer projects as necessary
What You’ll Need to Succeed:
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Strong problem resolution and analytical skills
- Ability to multi-task, meet deadlines and prioritize projects in a fast-pace environment
- Self-motivated and self-learner
- Able to collaborate well with a team, but can also manage their workload independently
- Experience in customer support, customer service, or customer-facing role, preferably within a B2B SaaS organization
- Experience with Salesforce.com
- Experience with Adobe Acrobat Pro and MS Office
- Experience with support ticketing systems (Zendesk, Salesforce Service Cloud, Freshdesk)
What’s in it for you:
You will work in a collaborative office environment that welcomes new ideas and allows you to make an immediate impact on the team. Additionally, we offer great benefits such as: competitive salary, medical/dental/vision insurance, short-term and long-term disability insurance, 401k with company match, paid parental leave, life insurance, pre-tax Transit Benefit Program, casual work environment, weekly team lunches, company outings, and a convenient River North location close to public transit.
Sertifi is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Sertifi is committed to building a diverse team of talented individuals who bring different perspectives to the business and who feel a sense of inclusion and belonging when they join our team. All individuals seeking employment at Sertifi are considered without regards to race, ethnicity, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, marital status, veteran or military status, citizenship status, or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law.