Support Training Specialist at Fetch Rewards
Support Training Specialist
Location: Remote, United States
Who We Are:
We reward shoppers for digitizing their shopping experience.
Our mission is to delight the world’s shoppers with a free smartphone app that is easy, smart and fun.
Why Join the Fetch Family?
We make it better for users even when that's difficult for us
We empower people with information and trust
We challenge ideas, not people
We think bigger and keep building
We find ways to bring the fun to Fetch!
We're committed to building an empowered and inclusive community of innovative and passionate people. As a growing organization, we need team players who can go above and beyond their individual responsibilities to help our company build towards its vision. If you are a creative, hard-working, and fun-seeking person interested in working with a close-knit group of highly talented people, this is the right place for you.
Fetch Rewards is an equal employment opportunity employer.
The Support Training Specialist is responsible for bringing on new Support staff with the skills necessary to start their career at Fetch. Demonstrating and sharing the Fetch culture will be important in making sure new employees start their journey off with the right path. Problem solving with confidence and ease as new employees join the team, is essential for setting the tone and success in keeping up with timelines. It is important to actively stay current with trends in training, along with developing, updating, and coordinating training sessions. Being part of a team working towards a common goal will be essential for the success of the team. The Trainer has a clear understanding of the importance in role modeling of what an ideal candidate looks like.
Scope of Responsibilities:
- On-going communication with Supervisors and Managers regarding new employee engagement.
- Create, improve, and conduct training sessions structured around Fetch culture, technical skills, identifying and reporting issues.
- Teach new Support staff about their resources and encourage them to reach their greatest potential.
- Build a team atmosphere by making new support team employees feel welcome starting on day one.
- On-boarding new Support staff by setting clear expectations for training.
- Educate new Support staff on all the tools needed for the job such as Zendesk, Wiki, and Slack.
- Role model the role as you train new staff.
- Teach job performance tools such as JIRA, Wiki, Fetch Dashboard, Slack, and Zendesk.
- Maintain updated training resources such as Articulate and the WIKI.
- Work with the Support Managers to review user feedback to find areas in need of improvement.
- Work Tickets: It is important to work on tickets to stay knowledgeable of processes and ensure accurate and relevant information during training.
We know we’re both succeeding when:
- Written training material is current and accurate.
- Able to start each session with success including being on time and ready to work.
- Maintain training in schedule timeframes.
- Quickly identify issues and escalate to appropriate team members.
- New staff are able to complete training with confidence and successful metrics.
- Find and implement methods of improving training quality and efficiency while increasing the depth of employee’s understanding.
The ideal candidate:
- Minimum of two years training staff in a customer support/service role.
- A great understanding of what it takes to succeed in a support role.
- A proven track record of reliability and commitment to a schedule.
- Upbeat positive attitude about Fetch and its employees.
- A strong desire to continue to learn, grow, and accept feedback.
- Independent and engaging.
- Role model for workplace expectations.
- Demonstrated ability to clearly communicate a new process and procedures with success.
- Able to handle stressful situations and know when to take charge of situations as needed and knowing when it’s time to escalate.
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Unlimited PTO
- Some flexibility with schedule
- Company equity