System Administrator at OppLoans
Growth with a Purpose
OppLoans is a team of caring and inventive “Opptimists” with diverse perspectives and backgrounds. OppLoans employees approach every new challenge with an unparalleled ability to see what could be rather than settle for what is. We want people to be excited to come to work every morning and know they are a part of something great. That’s why we prize collaboration, collegiality, and letting the best ideas win the day. We are looking for engineers who are excited by the chance to challenge the FinTech status quo.
What you get to do:
- Manage network application infrastructures
- Develop policies, procedures, and best practices for our Service Desk.
- Be part of cross-team projects with Security and DevOps.
- Manage our back office and operations networks, and assist with the design and maintenance of our hybrid network environment.
- Involved in cleaning up systems, migrations, and integrations between applications and the tech team.
- Be a part of a new Azure initiative to strengthen our essential systems
What you will bring to the team:
- Scripting required (Powershell preferred, Bash or .Net)
- Experience working within Azure, and implementation of Azure
- Experience working in a hybrid environment.
- Knowledge of SQL-queries against programmatic data validation
- Experience with Windows and Mac platforms, their management, and maintenance.
- Networking Experience; understand how devices connect, wireless experience, enterprise access control, layer 2 and layer 3.
- 4+ years of experience in Active Directory (Group Policy management, org structure, enterprise trust relationships, hybrid azure on-prem AD)
- Active Directory Radius
- Identity and Access Management
- Experience with Certificates, User and Device, and knowledge of Certificate Organizations.
Employees Love Working Here
Customers love our product
OppLoans is an equal opportunity employer. OppLoans does not discriminate against any applicant for employment due to age, color, sex, disability, national origin, race, religion, veteran status, or any other protected class.