Systems Administrator - End User Services at Relativity (Chicago, IL)
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:29 a.m. (CST) on Tuesday, March 26, 2019
By clicking Apply Now you agree to share your profile information with the hiring company.
At Relativity, we make software to help users organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. Our e-discovery platform is used by more than 13,000 organizations around the world to manage large volumes of data and quickly identify key issues during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Here you can own your career in a community of values-driven people who help our customers around the world solve complex data challenges. If this sounds like the place for you, check out the details of this position below.
The Systems Administrator role will assist in the implementation, maintenance, and improvement of our back-office infrastructure supporting all our end user devices. The role will work with all teams to assist with the tools managing device imaging, software and patch deployment, asset management, and general end user support. The Systems Administrator works under general direction of managers and senior team members.
- Implement and maintain tools that support all end users and their devices, such as Microsoft Systems Center Configuration Manager (MSCCM), JAMF, Active Directory, and office 365
- Work with third party vendors integrated with our MSCCM for device imaging and configuration
- Provide operational support primarily to the End User Services and Security team, while supporting the entire business with back end tooling and expertise
- Be a source of knowledge for end user workstations, cell phones, policy enforcement, monitoring, and metrics
- Mentor desktop support technicians and service desk technicians by developing and reviewing documentation, being available for quick guidance when support technicians are stuck, and participating in daily rituals
- Seek, identify, recommend, and document improvements to current processes.
- Provide support for the testing of new and existing software applications under development.
- Be an escalation point in troubleshooting environments as problems arise, test fixes, and perform follow-ups to ensure problems have been adequately resolved.
- Assist in forecasting future IT infrastructure needs by knowing past and current infrastructure demand and knowing how Development teams’ roadmaps will affect infrastructure demand.
- Keep on top of industry trends and technology, both on the development side and the more traditional IT side
- 2 years in an IT System Administrator role with MSCCM experience
- Experience supporting both Windows and Mac end users
- Experience in infrastructure automation and configuration compliance.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, including the ability to communicate difficult technical concepts in a straight-forward, simple manner.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, team-oriented environment.
- Proven experience with Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager, including deployment, packaging, updates, and reporting
- Experience with Microsoft Active Directory
- Scripting experience in PowerShell
- Cloud Services – Azure a plus, Amazon Web Services, or other cloud offerings
- Experience with Atlassian products, e.g. Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket a plus
Relativity has over 160,000 users in 40+ countries from organizations including the U.S. Department of Justice, more than 70 Fortune 100 companies, and all of the Am Law 200. Relativity's cloud solution, RelativityOne, offers all the functionality of Relativity in a secure and comprehensive SaaS product. Our company has also been named one of Chicago's Top Workplaces by the Chicago Tribune for seven consecutive years.
If you’re ready to grow with us, we’d love to hear from you.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Read Full Job Description