Systems Administrator - End User Services
- Implement and maintain tools that support all end users and their devices, such as Microsoft Systems Center Configuration Manager (MSCCM), JAMF, Active Directory, and office 365
- Work with third party vendors integrated with our MSCCM for device imaging and configuration
- Provide operational support primarily to the End User Services and Security team, while supporting the entire business with back end tooling and expertise
- Be a source of knowledge for end user workstations, cell phones, policy enforcement, monitoring, and metrics
- Mentor desktop support technicians and service desk technicians by developing and reviewing documentation, being available for quick guidance when support technicians are stuck, and participating in daily rituals
- Seek, identify, recommend, and document improvements to current processes.
- Provide support for the testing of new and existing software applications under development.
- Be an escalation point in troubleshooting environments as problems arise, test fixes, and perform follow-ups to ensure problems have been adequately resolved.
- Assist in forecasting future IT infrastructure needs by knowing past and current infrastructure demand and knowing how Development teams’ roadmaps will affect infrastructure demand.
- Keep on top of industry trends and technology, both on the development side and the more traditional IT side
- 2 years in an IT System Administrator role with MSCCM experience
- Experience supporting both Windows and Mac end users
- Experience in infrastructure automation and configuration compliance.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, including the ability to communicate difficult technical concepts in a straight-forward, simple manner.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, team-oriented environment.
- Proven experience with Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager, including deployment, packaging, updates, and reporting
- Proven experience with Microsoft Active Directory
- Proven scripting experience in PowerShell
- Cloud Services – Azure a plus, Amazon Web Services, or other cloud offerings
- Experience with Atlassian products, e.g. Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket a plus
- Audio Visual expert who can maintain and up keep our AV experience in all our offices around the globe