Systems Coordinator at project44
Our mission is to usher in a new era of trust and predictability to transportation and logistics, but there’s still a lot of work to be done. The industry is massive, as is the opportunity. We’re looking for bright, ambitious individuals to join our growing global team and help us enable a more productive and successful world. We’re changing the way the world ships, and we’re looking for you to help us get there!
- Responsible for the development, and maintenance of human resource information systems (HRIS) associated with the collection, retrieval, accessibility, and validation of employee information for Human Resource department planning and activities
- Coordinate information from various departments and establish control center for validation
- Can be designated to train office personnel in HRIS software
- Communication of consistent roster updates to stakeholders
- Maintenance of internal database files and tables and development of custom reports to meet the requirements of Human Resource management and staff
- Works with Human Resources personnel to evaluate HRIS software and hardware needs and may design new or modify existing HRIS to meet changing demands. Often works with payroll and its personnel to coordinate retrieval functions
- Perform regular audits of data to ensure SOC2 / ISO compliance and prepare for bi-yearly external audits
- Support Manager, Systems and Analytics with data analysis
Diversity & Inclusion
We're designing the future of how the world moves and is connected through trade and global supply chains. We can only deliver a truly world-class product and experience if our teams are as diverse and unique communities we are building for. So it's up to us to create a company where anyone can bring their authentic self to work everyday. We're constantly working to improve, and we accept our responsibility to elevate the voices left in the margins. It's on every one of us.
Our focus on inclusion manifests in the way we hire, the customers we serve, and the regions we prioritize. We're building a company that every one of us at project44 is proud to work for: a company that celebrates you for being you.
We pride ourselves on celebrating everyone — project44 is an equal opportunity employer actively working on creating a diverse and inclusive work environment where underrepresented groups can thrive. If you share our values and our passion for helping the way the world moves, we’d love to review your application!
For any needed accommodations during the hiring process, please email [email protected] Even if you don’t meet 100% of the above qualifications, you should still seriously consider applying. Studies show that you can still be considered for a role if you meet just 50% of the role’s requirements.
More about project44
Since 2014, project44 has been transforming the way one of the largest, most important global industries does business. As transportation and logistics continues to evolve and customer expectations around delivery become more demanding, industry technology must rise to the occasion. In just a few short years, we’ve created a digital infrastructure that eliminates the inefficiencies caused by dated technology and manual processes. Our Advanced Visibility Platform is used by the world’s leading brands to track shipments, collaborate with supply chain partners, drive operational efficiencies, and create outstanding customer experiences.