Systems Engineer (SCCM)
Job Description Summary
The successful System Engineer candidate will have a broad IT technical background and is a well-organized, systematic problem-solver with a proven ability to communicate ideas and develop business relationships. Medium to large enterprise IT delivery experience is preferable for this role.
The successful End User System Engineer candidate will be responsible for the effective and efficient delivery of end user technologies which include: Desktop and Laptop infrastructure, mobile devices, Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM), Microsoft Intune, identity and access management, communication and collaboration with multiple CCC IT and Business teams.
Working closely with the support analysts, multiple outsourced service providers, and technology vendors. The role combines project participation and operations support
*Ability to maintain a high level of productivity and engagement.
*Have experience in supporting end user technologies where there is direct interaction with CCC staff, including senior executives.
*Participate in ongoing technical enhancements, and strategic plans for future developments and directions.
*Provide IT Operations support of Microsoft SCCM and Microsoft Intune for Device Management.
*Application packaging through SCCM support
*Work with the Incident and Problem Management groups on root causes and preventative measures.
*Act as the end-user technology escalation point for operational issues.
*Review performance against targets and identify improvement actions.
*Perform any additional Technology Engineering and Leadership responsibilities assigned by Management.
*Lead End User projects to completion
Strategy and Planning
* In partnership with the infrastructure and security architects, assist the development and maintenance of production and non-production development/test environments.
* Work closely with vendors, outsourced service providers on new technologies to optimize IT environment.
* Develop hardware and software maintenance plans / lifecycles to manage costs.
* Stay current on emerging technology trends and innovation.
* Perform any additional Strategy and Planning responsibilities assigned by Management.
5+ years of total IT experience in medium to large complex enterprises.
* 3+ years of Communication & Collaboration experience – large enterprise experience with MS Exchange, Office 365, Skype, and SharePoint.
* 3+ years of Desktop and Laptop infrastructure, imaging and lifecycle replacement.
* 2+ years of Mobile Devices– medium to large enterprise experience supporting smartphone access, ActiveSync, mobile device management solutions and MS Intune.
* 1 year experience in software application packaging
Why Choose CCC:
We promote a healthy work-life balance and offer generous benefit plans and resources designed with employee satisfaction in mind.
What we value is simple - customers, employee commitment, collaboration and clear communication.
We hire people who will embrace the company’s goals and productively contribute in ways that help us serve the customer, innovate, and stay strong.
We make it a priority to keep employees healthy, happy and enriched.
- Healthy - Wellness programs, competitive medical benefit offerings
- Happy – Recognition programs, a confidential employee assistance program, Perkspot/employee discount program and potentially flexible work arrangements such as staggered start times
- Enriched – Tuition reimbursement, training and learning programs, and leadership development opportunities
Our corporate headquarters is located in downtown Chicago within the historic Merchandise Mart—a certified LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) building.
Please Note: Contingent Workers, Field Inventory Representatives and Interns are not eligible for the benefits above.
CCC Information Services was recognized by Forbes as one of America’s Best Mid-Sized Employers in 2018 and ranked #17 in the Top 100 Digital Companies in Chicago in 2017 by Built In Chicago.
CCC is ready to help you shift your career into high gear. Let's get started!