Systems Engineer at Motorola Solutions
If you are a current Motorola Solutions employee, please click this link to apply through your Workday account.Company Overview
At Motorola Solutions, we create technologies our customers refer to as their lifeline. Our technology platforms in communications, software, video and services help our customers work safely and more efficiently. Whether it’s helping firefighters see through smoke, enabling police officers to see around street corners, or reliably keeping the lights on in homes and businesses around the world, our work supports those who put their lives on the line to keep us safe. Bring your passion, potential and talents to Motorola Solutions, and help us usher in a new era in public safety and security.
Department OverviewT8 Post Sale Engineering support for project design and implementation across the Western United States. This position is initially focused on a large project deployment in the Pacific Northwest region.
Motorola Solutions is building talent pipelines to meet future hiring demands. This is a pipeline role, while there is not an immediate opening, we want to build relationships with prospective candidates like you. If your background is a match to our requirements, we’ll follow up with an exploratory conversation.
- Develops, designs, evaluates, and/or modifies systems consistent with customer and regulatory requirements.
- Develops system architecture, and ensures the integrity of the architecture/design.
- Solutions Architects and Engineers handle the design and configuration to make sure everything works given the various customer configurations.
Motorola Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. Motorola Solutions will provide reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities upon request.
- BS with an emphasis in Information Technology, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or Computer Science and 3+ years of experience
- OR 5+ years of systems engineering experience
Travel RequirementsUnder 25%
Referral Payment PlanNo
Motorola Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran's status, or, any other protected characteristic.