***Please note: Due to the ongoing Covid-19 situation, all jobs are currently remote-friendly but we would love to have you in our Chicago office once deemed safe and appropriate to return.***
Being a Systems Engineer at iManage means…
You are a technical, hands-on professional with a passion for enabling a growing pre-sales team to deliver award winning cloud technology to our customers. You will build, support, and maintain all demo systems that will be leveraged by the pre-sales team, our partners, and other groups across iManage. You have a team mentality and are excited to take on a position with a high degree of ownership and collaboration.
At iManage, we value innovation, and a passion for tackling new challenges. If you are looking for an opportunity with a significant amount of growth potential, and a chance to apply your technical background to a mission critical role, we want to hear from you!
iM Responsible For…
- Building, integrating, updating, and maintaining all demo systems in Microsoft Azure, and Cloud iManage.
- Serving as the primary technical point of contact for all demo system issues, escalations and resolutions.
- Leveraging Microsoft Office, Adobe, iMovie, and Camtasia (in addition to other tools) to create effective demo scripts and recordings and ensuring effective communication and delivery of all such materials.
- Partnering with Product Management to ensure effective deployment of all required software builds.
- Being “on-call” to quickly support field sales demo issues, answer questions, etc.
- Performing after-hours updates to the demo system during non core business hours.
- Occasionally attending tradeshows and partner/industry events as the onsite technical resource.
- Assisting with product demos and technical evaluations for select customer engagements as needed.
iM Qualified Because I Have…
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, or related field.
- 1-3+ years of relevant experience in IT field or similar capacity.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills, and both written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong working knowledge of cloud platforms such as Microsoft Azure and Amazon AWS.
- Experience with virtualization technologies such as Virtual Box, VMWare, Amazon Workspaces.
- Knowledge of virtual IP networking technologies and security protocols (HTTPS, SSL)
- Experience with Windows Server and SQL Server and demonstrated knowledge of SQL queries.
- Availability for after-hours/weekend duties and limited travel
Bonus Points Because I Have…
- Experience with Microsoft Office 365 administration
- Knowledge of Linux and SAML-based SSO technologies
iManage combines artificial intelligence with content and email management to free, secure, and understand information. Over 3000 companies and 1 million users worldwide rely on our market-leading software to share and protect their most valuable data. Our work is not always easy but it is ambitious and rewarding.
So we’re looking for people who love a challenge. People who are happiest when they’re solving problems and collaborating with the industry’s best and brightest. In exchange, we’ll make sure the work you do here is worth doing. That’s the iManage way. It’s how we do things that might appear impossible. How we develop our employees’ strengths and unlock their potential. It’s how we find meaning in everything we do.
Whoever you are, whatever you do, however you work. Make it mean something at iManage.
Learn more at: www.imanage.com
Please see our privacy statement for more information on how we handle your personal data: https://imanage.com/privacy-policy/