Team Lead, DNO
About The Opportunity
Here at Grubhub we’ve been dedicated to giving diners the most convenient way to order food from their favorite restaurants (whether that’s a late night Chalupa from Taco Bell or a salad for lunch from a local restaurant the day after they enjoyed said late night Chalupa).
While we are food-obsessed, we are also customer-obsessed. We look to constantly innovate our technology so our diners’ food experience is memorable, restaurant owners get more business and individuals across the country looking for work can deliver the food from the restaurant to the diner flawlessly. We take great pride in knowing that we are a part of 20+ million diners food ordering experience and we are partnered with 125,000 restaurants in 2,400 US cities across our suite of apps (Grubhub, LevelUp, Seamless, Tapingo, AllMenus and MenuPages).
Want to be a part of the biggest movement in the US that is moving eating forward? If so, we want to talk to you - and hear what’s your favorite restaurant for food delivery!
We are hiring for a Team Lead position for our Driver Net Operations Team. The Team Lead is responsible for serving as the driver resource for their assigned region, and ensuring the members of their Driver Specialist Team are performing their functions effectively and have the necessary tools. They are responsible for working cross functionally to ensure that their markets are staffed appropriately while meeting recruiting and retention goals.
Some Challenges You’ll Tackle
- Serve as expert for drivers in their region
- Responsible for meeting or exceeding region driver acquisition and retention goals
- Regularly monitor market-level performance proactively highlighting areas for improvement and suggesting next steps
- Meet regularly with Market Managers to ensure market driver stability
- Manage team of Driver Enagement and Acquistion Specialists
- Hold Team accounatable to Specialist-level goals
- Conduct daily check-ins and monthly shadow sessions with all team members to ensure understanding and identify issues early for coaching
- Participate in weekly management meetings to identify areas for improvement within the team
You Should Have
The ideal candidate must have a proven track record of success and want to grow within a top tech company. Thinking on your feet and openness to develop a diverse skill set while wearing different hats is a must. Finally, willingness to grow, take on responsibility, and learn as much as possible is what will set candidates apart. This position is ideal for a competitive, good natured individual driven to succeed in a fast paced environment.
- Intermediate MS Word and MS Excel skills, excellent data entry skills, previous experience with applicant tracking systems
- Strong Salesforce comprehension highly preferred
- Demonstrated ability to preset to a group
- Previous leadership experience preferred
- Previous Grubhub Driver Network Organization experience required
And Of Course, Perks!
Full time employees are eligible for the following benefits
- Flexible PTO. It’s true, no strings attached and all the time you need to recharge.
- Better Benefits. Get quality insurance, flex-spending accounts, retirement options and commuter perks.
- Free Food. Kitchens are stocked and free Grubhub each week.
- Stock Up. All of our employees are owners, in fact, they’re granted Restricted Stock Units, which means we’re all in it to win it.
- Casual Culture. Catch rays on the rooftop or get comfy on a couch and get to know your coworkers — because work, should be a place you want to be.
Grubhub is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here:DOL Poster. If you are applying for a job in the U.S. and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request and contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.