About The Opportunity
Here at Grubhub we’ve been dedicated to giving diners the most convenient way to order food from their favorite restaurants (whether that’s a late night Chalupa from Taco Bell or a salad for lunch from a local restaurant the day after they enjoyed said late night Chalupa).
While we are food-obsessed, we are also customer-obsessed. We look to constantly innovate our technology so our diners’ food experience is memorable, restaurant owners get more business and individuals across the country looking for work can deliver the food from the restaurant to the diner flawlessly. We take great pride in knowing that we are a part of 20+ million diners food ordering experience and we are partnered with 125,000 restaurants in 2,400 US cities across our suite of apps (Grubhub, LevelUp, Seamless, Tapingo, AllMenus and MenuPages).
Want to be a part of the biggest movement in the US that is moving eating forward? If so, we want to talk to you - and hear what’s your favorite restaurant for food delivery!
Some Challenges You’ll Tackle
- Manage the daily workflow for a team of up to twenty Associates and Specialists, with the help of a Team Coordinator.
- Assist the Data Operations Manager with the development of daily & monthly goals & priorities.
- Held accountable by the Data Operations Manager for team’s ability to hit the daily & monthly goals. Expected to communicate the team’s progress towards all goals to the Data Ops Manager and Sr. Manager.
- Adjust the team’s process/workflow as needed based on upcoming significant impacts/changes communicated to you by the Data Ops Manager.
- Act as a subject matter expert and represent the team’s perspectives during continuous improvement efforts.
- Assist the Data Ops Manager with predicting staff changes based on KPI issues and/or expected attrition.
- Responsible for clear and concise communication to the team.
- Support the Coordinator with escalated issues from Associates/Specialists, restaurants and other internal departments.
- Dedicate some time each day to answer questions from the Coordinator and Associates/Specialists.
- Maintain a fun culture and environment in alignment with the Grubhub values.
- Maintain positive working relationships with external and internal clients.
You Should Have
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Effective communicator with a knack for articulating the problem and collaborating across teams
- Critical thinker with strong attention to detail
- Strong prioritization skills and ability to meet tight deadlines
- At least 1 years’ experience managing or coaching resources is preferred
- Able to create reports in Salesforce.com is preferred
- Able to use mathematical functions, create charts and pivots tables in Excel and/or Google Sheets
- Experience working with vendors preferred
- Experience working with high value clients is preferred
- Experience in sales or customer service is preferred
- Schedule flexibility is preferred
And Of Course, Perks!
- PTO. It’s true, we provide you a generous amount of time to recharge.
- Better Benefits. Get quality insurance, flex-spending accounts, retirement options and commuter perks.
- Free Food. Kitchens are stocked and free Grubhub each week.
- Stock Up. All of our employees are owners, in fact, they’re granted Restricted Stock Units, which means we’re all in it to win it.
- Casual Culture. Catch rays on the rooftop or get comfy on a couch and get to know your coworkers — because work, should be a place you want to be.
Grubhub is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here: DOL Poster. If you are applying for a job in the U.S. and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request and contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.