Redstone is one of the fastest growing fintech startups in the country focused on streamlining creation of esoteric alternative asset classes. The fintech disruptor dismantled the MBS ecosystem, streamlining it with a digital platform that employs AI and machine learning tools to eliminate unnecessary steps and redundant time-wasting approval processes. Redstone's growing MBS partner network includes institutional and retail investors, forward flow partners, brokerages and mortgage lenders.
In pursuit of that mission, Redstone is seeking a Tech. Support Specialist to join the Enterprise Information Technology team in Chicago. The individual will play a critical role impacting the growth of the organization. This role will help implement information security policy and controls, security monitoring, incident policy/control creation and implementation across Redstone’s platform and platform partners. We are looking for a hands-on candidate who takes ownership and seeks new opportunities.
What you’ll do at Redstone:
- Accurately test, identify, repair, resolve and document end user technical issues across Redstone’s IT infrastructure and partner vendor platforms
- Troubleshoot and resolve software issues. Install, configure, reconfigure or reinstall desktop software, remote support
- Reimage computers/hard drives in accordance with standards
- Assist with user identity and access management such as new user setups and password resets
- Participate in the employee on-boarding and off-boarding processes
- Take ownership of issues from end-to-end to reach a resolution for all appropriate requests and incidents
- Liaise with Redstone’s external platform vendors to resolve basic first level issues
- Categorize and prioritize end user support requests and service requests by utilizing ticketing system to track tickets and provide up-to-date status and information
- Train and orient staff on use of hardware and software
- Perform other projects or miscellaneous duties as requested or assigned
Why you are a fit at Redstone:
- Minimum of 2 years work experience in IT support analyst type role
- Minimum of 2 years work experience supporting virtualized systems
- Must have basic knowledge required to troubleshoot network connectivity
- Must be willing to learn new platform systems to troubleshoot technical issues across the organization’s user base
- Excellent troubleshooting and critical thinking skills
- Strong customer service skills
We believe talent and drive are worth more than words on a resume, ideas and execution are more important than titles and everyone is an owner. We collaborate with highly-motivated, intelligent people to stay true to our motto - Redstoners are doers.
At Redstone, we’re looking for people invigorated by our mission, not just those who simply check off all the boxes.