Technical Account Manager
Our Customer Success team at Signal is growing! We’re looking for an Technical Account Manager who is creative, thorough and sharp as a tack to help our customers get the most out of our identity solution and tag management products.
Our Technical Account Managers are our platform experts. They’ll be guiding our clients and end users through advanced implementations for data collection and identity management in our platform. We’re in search of a collaborator and problem-solver with experience working in a client-facing technical service environment to become an expert resource on our technology.
If this sounds like you, keep reading.
So, what would you be doing?
- Big picture, you’ll help our customers troubleshoot issues in Signal's products, delivering a seamless experience.
- Offer hands-on support and technical assistance to drive the collection, connection and activation of web, mobile and offline data.
- Use our ticketing software to help solve customer problems.
- Understand customer goals and help meet their objectives by providing technical expertise and guidance on Signal product functionality and best practices.
- Empower customers through training on best practices and advanced aspects of product use.
- Become an expert in digital marketing data collection, data onboarding and the technical underpinnings of the ad tech industry.
- Innovate current processes and proactively create new practices to improve the quality of the support we provide.
- Identify new product opportunities based on customer feedback.
What do we need from you?
- 1 - 3 years of experience working in the online advertising/marketing space or SaaS supporting clients and/or vendors.
- Experience working with tag management or online advertising tools (DMP/DSP/ESP/RTB/Attribution/Ad Servers)
- Speaking of new technologies, you have embraced and tackled them in your current and/or previous roles.
- You geek out over troubleshooting, and love analysis, detective-work and problem solving. You’ll be working with lots of grey areas, hunting out inefficiencies and iterating over solutions.
- You know your audience and can communicate appropriately, effectively translating technical ideas to non-technical people and vice versa.
- You are service-oriented, have fantastic people skills, and find satisfaction in helping others.
- You can operate with a sense of urgency, are highly organized, and can use project management, time tracking and collaboration tools to prioritize client requests or bring them to the attention of the account team, if necessary.
- It’s all in the details - you have a keen eye for them and care deeply about consistency and quality.
Bonus points for:
- Strong technical writing skills, including creation of training materials and presentations to clients.
- Familiarity with SiteCatalyst, Google Analytics, Webtrends and Coremetrics.
- Experience using Zendesk or similar ticketing system.
In addition to the specifics of this job, we’re looking for Signalites that fall in love with new ideas, can’t stop learning, and are pretty nice, too. You understand that even the most fun kind of work is work, consider putting in the hours as an obvious necessity, and easily deal with change. You think well beyond what is asked of you, and live and breathe the minutiae of the work.
What’s in it for you:
You will work with others who value culture and treating one another like adults. To support this we offer a competitive salary/bonus with great benefits, like: unlimited PTO, 401k, health/dental/vision, STD/LTD, snacks, parental leave, Hack Weeks, great colleagues.
How to apply:
Interested? Well, send your resume to us via the link below. The company and team we’re building is important to us, so include a note explaining what you’ve been doing and why you’d make a great addition to our team. Be yourself. We will only respond to people who meet qualifications and on whom we develop a professional crush.
Signal is the first and only Customer Identity Solution for the enterprise. Signal’s platform transforms the customer experience by providing contextual relevance at all points of engagement, regardless of place or time.
Today, Signal’s technology runs on more than 45,000 digital properties in 158 countries. The platform facilitates billions of data requests monthly, supporting top brands around the world that generate more than $1.5 trillion in commerce, including Allstate, Audi, Crate & Barrel, JetBlue Airways, Starcom MediaVest Group, Starwood Hotels and Resorts, and many more.
Signal has been recognized with numerous awards and honors, appearing on the Inc. 500 list of the fastest growing companies in 2015, 2016 and 2017.
For more information, please visit: www.signal.co and follow Signal on LinkedIn, YouTube and Twitter.
U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Information
Individuals seeking employment at Signal are considered without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identification, national origin, age, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, or veteran status.