How you’ll make an impact:
As a Technical Architect you will work within the Solution Architecture program of Client Services. Your primary responsibility will be to serve your client-facing colleagues with the complex issues they face as they deliver for our clients, both during implementation and afterwards in post go-live support. Writing defects and change requests where appropriate for follow-up by our Product Management and Engineering teams is a top priority. Ideal candidates are driven to grow as subject-matter experts in their respective practice of the StrataJazz® platform. In this role you will:
- Consistently demonstrate a deep understanding of StrataJazz® architecture, procedures, workflow and SQL code for all modules within the practice
- Serve as the primary technical resource for supporting team members in building their understanding of how our tools should be implemented and how issues & complex requirements should be addressed
- Minimize unbillable time spent on defects, issues, complex configurations, and rework resulting from incorrect configurations
- Identify common/recurring technical issues with both Technical Consulting and Product Management
- Identify affected clients when defects/issues present themselves, track resolution of defect/issue, and communicate to team and/or clients when defect/issue has been addressed
- Serve as trusted technical advisor to highly complex projects
- Translate client requirements into standard best practice configurations that meet client needs, minimize technical debt, and maintain the integrity of the platform
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent years of work experience.
- Prior work experience within software implementation, application support, experience in healthcare or finance is a plus
- Ability to translate complex issues into action in order to advance the product
- Ability to coach and train team members on a variety of technical subjects and escalations
- Strong influencing skills demonstrated by the ability to work seamlessly across all teams
- Strong problem solving with ability to thoughtfully work through issues and create solutions between teams
- Strong relationship building skills with proven ability to establish value within internal networks
- Advanced communication skills with the ability to simplify complex technical subject matter to drive understanding with all audiences
- Strong project management and prioritization skills
- Conflict resolution and consensus building abilities
Here @ Strata...
Who we are:
We are committed to our mission to help heal healthcare. Our culture is driven by our people solving problems together. We embrace learning, collaboration, and continuous career growth. Together, we lift our customers, our products, our company and our community.
We believe that each of our team member’s unique perspectives and experiences is what drives innovation and positive change. Our individual differences are what make us a more forward-thinking organization. We foster a culture of inclusion, equity and belonging, regardless of race, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.
Here at Strata, we are guided by a set of principles called the StrataWay. These values keep us honest and ensure that we are always representing ourselves and our organization as best we can. They are at the core of who we are and how we support one another.
- Serve: We partner with our customers to provide quality solutions that will make their lives easier. We extend service to our community to drive purposeful change
- Rock: Our work makes a meaningful impact, no matter what role we play on the team. We are open and receptive to new ways of doing things, always innovating, and never becoming complacent.
- Grow: We are life-long learners and embrace change that will help us grow professionally and personally. We embrace a culture of feedback and acknowledge that progress is more important than perfection.
- StrataPro: We show up every day as the best version of ourselves. We treat others as we would want to be treated (and then some). We commit to getting better every day in everything that we do, upholding the highest level of integrity even in the face of challenges.
Strata Decision Technology provides an innovative set of software and service solutions to help healthcare providers better analyze, plan and perform in support of caring for their community and reducing the cost of care. Our customer base includes over 2,000 hospitals and over 400 healthcare delivery systems. Founded in 1996, our mission is to Help Heal Healthcare™. For more information, please go to www.stratadecision.com.