Technical Customer Success Manager at DocuSign
Technical Customer Success Manager
Customer Success | Chicago, Illinois
Our agreement with employees
DocuSign is committed to building trust and making the world more agree-able for our employees, customers and the communities in which we live and work. You can count on us to listen, be honest, and try our best to do what’s right, every day. At DocuSign, everything is equal. We each have a responsibility to ensure every team member has an equal opportunity to succeed, to be heard, to exchange ideas openly, to build lasting relationships, and to do the work of their life. Best of all, you will be able to feel deep pride in the work you do, because your contribution helps us make the world better. And for that, you’ll be loved by us, our customers, and the world in which we live.
Our Customer Success team is the largest organization in the world focused entirely on agreement processes and technologies. We are the Agreement Experts. With hundreds of thousands of successful customers worldwide, we know how to help our customers see results quickly. And that experience is just one of the reasons our customers trust us to connect, automate, and integrate their systems of agreement, everywhere they need to get work done. As part of our global team of Agreement Experts – in professional services, customer success management, learning and enablement, and customer support – you’ll bring your knowledge, insights, and proven expertise to help our customers achieve more than they ever thought possible.
The Technical Customer Success Manager, “TCSM”, is the primary technical contact for accounts that have Enterprise Premier Support and are entitled to a designated support engineer who is an expert in their use cases, implementation and installation. The TCSM team helps DocuSign’s most strategic customers achieve their technical outcomes, while maintaining and strengthening the customer relationship.
This position reports to the TCSM Manager.
- Manage and cultivate the technical relationship and communication with Enterprise Premium accounts
- Drive resolution of complex production issues, including: escalation, system testing, strategy sessions and distribution of knowledge throughout the company
- Acquire and maintain knowledge of existing systems and new systems in order to provide accurate assistance and training to customers and CSR Team
- Act as a trusted technical advisor for DocuSign products and advanced DocuSign features, such as our APIs, DocuSign Connect, Powerforms, Templates, Embedding Signing
- Interface with internal groups for problem resolution and issue escalation
- Act as the liaison and customer advocate inside DocuSign
- Ensure consistent delivery of all Enterprise Premium Support program components
- Participate in special projects, as required, under general supervision that enhances the quality or efficiency of the TCSM Team and support service (e.g., monitoring overall queue statues)
- Contribute to Sales’ ability to sell Enterprise Premium Support as well as identify upsell opportunities and new use cases
- Advocate and evangelize the Enterprise Premium Support program
Travel as necessary (10-20%)
- Eight or more years of experience in technical customer support with one year as a senior team member or as a web developer
- Extensive Enterprise Account Management Experience
- Advanced knowledge DocuSign Integrations (Sharepoint, DocuSign for Salesforce, eOriginal)
- Knowledge of DocuSign and Salesforece.com preferred
- Thorough understanding of Enterprise technical infrastructure (networking, access management, server/web technologies, security and industry compliance)
- Proven track record of effective problem resolution and troubleshooting highly diverse technical issues
- 2+ years of experience in a SaaS related field
- Strong familiarity with ticketing and project management tools
- Strong written, oral communication and presentation skills
- Exceptional analytical problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Outstanding time management and prioritization skills
- Strong account management, cross-group collaboration, and negotiation skills
- Self-motivated, able to work independently, and welcoming to challenge
- Ability to lead others
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in a relevant field preferred
DocuSign® helps organizations connect and automate how they prepare, sign, act on, and manage agreements. As part of the DocuSign Agreement Cloud, DocuSign offers eSignature: the world's #1 way to sign electronically on practically any device, from almost anywhere, at any time. Today, hundreds of thousands of customers and hundreds of millions of users in over 180 countries use DocuSign to accelerate the process of doing business and simplify people's lives. Plus, we save more trees together! And that’s a good thing.
DocuSign is an Equal Opportunity Employer. DocuSign is committed to building a diverse team of talented individuals who bring different perspectives to the discussion and who feel a sense of inclusion and belonging when they join our team. Individuals seeking employment at DocuSign are considered without regards to race, ethnicity, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, marital status, veteran or military status, citizenship status, or any other legally protected category.