Technical Customer Support Representative
Are you endlessly curious and driven to discover the "why" behind a problem? Do you love solving new challenges every day, and finding a way to make your unique mark on a team? Do you hate it when people say "that's not my job"? We are looking for inquisitive problem solvers and troubleshooting experts to join our Customer Support team. Customer Support Representatives provide front-line problem solving and document triage directly to clients and prospective clients. In addition, you will provide over-the phone training and consultative guidance to clients. Your support efforts will be focused on Litera Microsystems' solutions. As a key member of our team, your responsibilities will be focused on answering client and prospective client questions related to installation, implementation or standard product usage via the phone or email. In addition, you will assist clients and prospective clients with issues related to their unique implementation of Litera Microsystems' products.
Customer Support Representatives have some of the most frequent contact with our customers, and are in a special position to influence our company adoption and retention goals.
Litera Microsystems is a successful, growing, commercial software product company. We at Litera Microsystems are strong believers in a healthy work-life balance with added benefits you don't find everywhere. We work hard, play hard and give back to the community.
What it Takes:
- Quick thinking
- Attention to detail
- Intuitive troubleshooting
- Strong initiative, drive and self-direction.
- Proficiency at juggling multiple tasks.
- Being comfortable in a fast-moving and quickly-changing environment.
- Partnering with others to accomplish goals.
- Deconstruct problems in a logical and structured manner.
- Diligently solve problems.
- Communicate issues and status in a clear and timely manner.
- Conduct periodic status checkpoints with clients on outstanding issues to ensure client satisfaction.
- Reproduce simple to moderately complex problems with all of the Litera Microsystems' products.
- Provide analysis, repair and reporting related to Word documents as part of the DocER (Emergency Room) service and as part of the pre-sales process.
- Lead Web-based product demonstrations to clients and prospective clients.
- Lead Web-based training sessions with clients and prospective clients.
- Provide toolbar customizations and other value-added services to clients and prospective clients.
- Work with minimal supervision.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills.
- Outstanding writing skills.
- Experience with Microsoft Word styles and formats.
- VBA experience desired.
- XML experience desired.
- College degree in MIS or computer programming preferred.
- Demonstrated experience solving real customer problems.
- Don't be a jerk.
We recruit people with talent, curiosity and the essential skills for our business. We offer rewarding competitive benefits in a casual work environment with innovative solutions and sincere appreciation by management.
Who We Are:
Litera Microsystems is the leading provider of software for drafting, proofreading, comparing, repairing and cleaning documents in the legal and life sciences industries worldwide. Our core products empower users to generate, review, and distribute high-quality content quickly and securely, from any device. Today, Litera Microsystems supports thousands of document-intensive organizations across the globe, helping them satisfy the complex demands of clients and regulators.