Technical Customer Support Representative
As a Customer Support Representative, you will provide front-line problem solving and document triage directly to customers and prospective customers. In addition, our Customer Support Representatives provide over-the phone training and consultative guidance to customers. Your support efforts will be focused on Litera Microsystems solutions. As a key member of our team, your responsibilities will be focused on answering customer and prospective customer questions related to installation, implementation or standard product usage via the phone or email. In addition, you will assist customers and prospective customers with issues related to their unique implementation of Litera Microsystems products.
What It Takes:
- Ability to learn new things quickly.
- Deconstruct problems in a logical and structured manner.
- Diligently solve problems.
- Communicate issues and status in a clear and timely manner.
- Manage customer/prospective customer relationships effectively.
- Manage multiple assignments in a fast-moving environment.
- Work effectively with a team.
- Keep colleagues, customers and prospective customers informed via clear communication.
- Think on one's feet.
- Adapt quickly to new situations.
- Capture, understand and communicate customer and prospective customer needs to appropriate people.
- Work extended hours as part of a scheduled rotation.
- Interpret specifications and build solutions to those specifications.
- Manage sensitive customers and prospective customers.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills.
- Outstanding writing skills.
- Conduct periodic status checkpoints with customers on outstanding issues to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Reproduce simple to moderately complex problems with all of the Litera Microsystems products.
- Provide analysis, repair and reporting related to Word documents as part of the DocER (Emergency Room) service and as part of the pre-sales process.
- Lead Web-based product demonstrations to customers and prospective customers.
- Lead Web-based training sessions with customers and prospective customers.
- Provide toolbar customization and other value-added services to customers and prospective customers.
- Work with minimal supervision.
- 1-3 years of experience providing customer-facing customer service or software support preferred
- Experience with Microsoft Word styles and formats
- Experience with Microsoft Exchange and email messaging systems
- VBA experience desired
- XML experience desired
- College degree in MIS or computer programming preferred
Who We Are:
Litera Microsystems is the leading provider of software for drafting, proofreading, comparing, repairing and cleaning documents in the legal and life sciences industries worldwide. Our core products empower users to generate, review, and distribute high-quality content quickly and securely, from any device. Today, Litera Microsystems supports thousands of document-intensive organizations across the globe, helping them satisfy the complex demands of clients and regulators.