ActiveCampaign's category-defining Customer Experience Automation Platform (CXA) helps over 150,000 businesses in 170 countries meaningfully engage with their customers. The platform gives businesses of all sizes access to 500+ pre-built automations that combine email marketing, marketing automation and CRM for powerful segmentation and personalization across social, email, messaging, chat and text. Over 100,000 of ActiveCampaign's customers use its 850+ integrations including Microsoft, Shopify, Square, Facebook, and Salesforce. ActiveCampaign scores higher in customer satisfaction than any other solution in Marketing Automation, CRM, and E-Commerce Personalization on G2.com and is the Top Rated Email Marketing Software on TrustRadius. Pricing starts at just $9/month. Start a free trial at ActiveCampaign.com.
As a global multicultural company, we are proud of our inclusive culture which embraces diverse voices, backgrounds, and perspectives. We don’t just celebrate our differences, we believe our diversity is what empowers our innovation and success. If this matches your goals and interests, we hope you consider joining our team!
As one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies, we are scaling rapidly to keep up with market demand. We are growing all of our teams and looking for people who share our values, deliver innovation frequently, and join us in our mission to grow our customer base from 150,000 today to millions.
We are currently seeking a Technical Data Analyst to join our Business Analytics team, reporting to the Business Analytics Director. The Technical Data Analyst will be responsible for leveraging data to help answer our organization's most important questions about our clients and company trajectory and ensuring everyone has the data they need to perform their jobs well. We are looking for a candidate who wants to grow their SQL and analytical skillsets within a high-performing team.
What your day could consist of:
- Designing metrics that reveal key operational and strategic insights across all business units at ActiveCampaign
- Building visualizations and reports for stakeholders
- Leveraging SQL to build complex views which make data access easier for stakeholders of all skills levels
- Creating user-friendly interfaces for our teams that reveal the most important information quickly and effortlessly
- Optimizing the execution time and load speed of dashboards used by our customer-facing teams
- Owning the validation, clean up, and governance of data used by leveraging Looker usage reports to anticipate future behavior and prioritizing the development or crucial building blocks based on the overall impact of the team using the reports
What is needed:
- Experience answering unstructured business questions
- Proficiency in Excel, knowledge of BI tools and technologies (e.g., Tableau, SQL, R, Python)
- Self-starter who enjoys working in a fast-paced, collaborative, and innovative high-growth environment
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves and take on whatever tasks necessary to get the job done
- Willingness to learn new skills on the job
- 1-2 years experience as an analyst or in an analytics-focused role (preferred)
ActiveCampaign is an employee-first culture. We take care of our employees at work and outside of work. You can see more of the details here, but some of our most popular benefits include our comprehensive health and wellness benefits (including no premiums for employees on our HSA plan, tele-health and tele-mental health, and access to the Calm app for mediation), open paid time off, generous 401(k) matching with no vesting, a generous stipend to outfit your remote office, and a focus on career growth including access to personal and professional coaching. We take a proactive approach to diversity and inclusion and offer parental leave, career pathing, and support employees’ ongoing learning and development through Udemy and access to life coaches via Modern Health. We also offer cool swag.
ActiveCampaign is an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, hire, pay, grow and promote no matter of gender, race, color, sexual orientation, religion, age, protected veteran status, physical and mental abilities, or any other identities protected by law.
Our Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) strive to foster a diverse inclusive environment by supporting each other, building a strong sense of belonging, and creating opportunities for mentorship and professional growth for their members.
Our core values:
Start with trust
Make the customer a hero
Cultivate inclusion & diversity
Iterate everything, always
Pursue growth with gratitude
Visit here to learn about perks and benefits at ActiveCampaign and see our values in action.