Technical Operations Analyst
What We'll Bring:
At TransUnion, we have a welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation we’re consistently exploring new technologies and tools to be agile. This environment gives our people the opportunity to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
Come be a part of our team – you’ll work with great people, pioneering products and cutting-edge technology.
What You'll Bring:
“We are empowering a marketplace that can offer consumers a broad array of financial options to buy homes, cars, durable goods and all of the necessities in life that, in our absence, would be nearly impossible to afford.” –Tim McCarthy; VP
- 1-3 years of experience with data analysis, manipulation and transformation
- Strong problem solving skills, effective communication and ability to act decisively in fast paced, frequently changing environment
- High Experience of proven ability to work independently within cross-functional teams, manage simultaneous assignments and effectively prioritize workload with competing priorities
- Working knowledge of software development lifecycle principles, quality assurance, and ability to turn requirements into solutions
We’d love to see:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related discipline
- Experience in the credit reporting, financial services or direct marketing industry
- Working knowledge of UNIX/Linux.
- ETL knowledge such as Ab Initio and/or Informatica etc.
Impact You'll Make:
- In First 30 days-Analyze data and test results to ensure integrity is maintained throughout program lifecycle and ensure customer business needs are satisfied.
- In First 90 days-Collaborate with teams on translating process designs, with adherence to standards, into repeatable system configurations while maintaining required documentation.
- Beyond 90 days-Develop and execute design concepts, code standards and test plans in order to validate batch fulfillment system setup and output.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.