Technical Operations Coordinator
Position at Community Brands
Community Brands is a software company that helps organizations achieve social good. Through our technology, we help more than 100,000 associations, nonprofits, schools, faith-based organizations, and partners grow stronger and achieve their missions. Like our clients, our nearly 2,000 employees strive to improve the world in which they live, and we believe that technology plays an important role in that. We are techies and volunteers who dream big and are motivated by more than just a cool job (though that’s a great perk we offer too). The Community Brands culture is one where employees can pursue this passion as part of their profession, and we’re looking for great employees to join us!
The Technical Operations Coordinator ensures smooth, efficient handling of hosting operations. A successful candidate will balance coordinating assignment incoming service tickets with helping hosting management with organizational priorities, document management, and licensing agreements.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a strong customer-focused mindset.
- Demonstrates proficiency with Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, and other Microsoft Office applications.
o Experience with Microsoft SharePoint is a bonus.
- Be comfortable using web browsers and internet-based technologies.
- Have a high school diploma or equivalent educational experience.
- Coordinate the accurate and timely completion of both routine administrative department functions and assigned special projects within the Division.
- Assist with the management and administration of all issue tracking systems.
- Works with hosting managers to help document new processes and maintain existing standard operating procedures.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities, Women, Veterans, Disabilities