At Kalderos, it is our mission to redefine how the business of healthcare performs by providing clarity to the current disjointed drug discount management system. We’re looking for passionate individuals to join us as we fulfill that mission together.
- 401K plan
- Healthcare Benefits
- Training Allowance Fund
- Flexible Schedule
- Working for a Startup Company with a collaborative and positive culture
- A Fair PTO system that allows for a healthy work life balance
- Opportunity to work on new technologies and learn new skills
- Cross functional training opportunities
- Tech Allowance Fund
- Guidance from a transparent leadership team
- Entertainment Allowance Fund
- Help manage the day-to-day tactical technology needs of the Sales, Success, and Support teams. Develop and implement project solutions within Microsoft Azure and other technologies.
- Set up and maintain dev ops solutions and work closely with developers to optimize and automate the CI/CD process
- Maintain and improve group processes, including support knowledge bases.
- Communicate process issues to the organization and contribute ideas for process improvements/ innovations.
- Assist in the selection of appropriate tools, techniques, and methodologies.
- Assist in building and managing internal software processes.
- Work closely with department leaders to understand specific business requirements.
- Solve for business requirements using creative software and internal process solutions.
- Create reports and metrics and help analyze data.
- Attend project planning meetings and document projects.
- Assist in managing our Salesforce instance.
- Provide regular feedback, coaching, and guidance to team members.
- Defuse and resolve conflicts in an acceptable and professional manner.
- Research and implement best practices.
- Collaborate effectively with cross-functional teammates.
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Technical experience using and managing various software systems
- Experience in Azure Automation & Management tools - experience with Azure DevOps a plus
- Experience supporting a diverse Azure environment
- Experience implementing web and data solutions within Azure
- Good communicator and able to manage projects with groups
- Salesforce experience a plus
- Experience with Google Sheets
- 3 years’ experience or more in a Technical Operations Engineer role
- Excellent presentation, and organization skills
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology, computer science, software engineering
- You are comfortable working at a company that celebrates failure, and rewards success.
- Your team loves working with you. Your colleagues love working with you. Your manager cannot understand how they ever lived without you.
- You can set operational targets and coordinate a cross-functional effort to achieve those targets.
- You motivate others. You communicate clearly. You inspire your coworkers.
- You identify problems and are decisive about communicating the problem with the larger team,ensuring the problems are corrected early.
- You cannot stand political games between departments and do not want to work for a companywhere inside politics drive actions rather than what’s best for the customer.
- You are a collaborative, hardworking, problem solver, who leads by example.
- You are way above average, and only want to work at a place that is nowhere near average.
- You understand that you would not be successful without the team, and you are grateful to your team members who participated in the company and your success.
- You understand that continuous self-improvement is part of life, and you are willing to accept areas where you could be better.
- You are willing to put in the work to improve yourself and those around you
Read Full Job Description