Technical Operations Specialist at Syndigo
- Triage, prioritize, troubleshoot and provide resolution to production issues.
- Deliver and describe technical solutions to non-technical parties.
- Build visual design mock-ups to seamlessly blend manufacturer’s content into retailer’s site(s).
- Reproduce, document and escalate product defects to the Software Dev team.
- Effectively communicate customer feedback and feature requests to the Product Team and Management.
- Identify commonly asked questions and generate knowledge base articles, FAQs, and videos based on this content.
- Manage relationships and dependencies across multiple platforms.
- Provide internal support to Client Services, Sales and the executive teams
This role can be based in any metro area where Syndigo has a location. Well-qualified candidates located in other cities in the United States are welcome to apply and may be considered.
- Entry level position (up to 2 years of experience).
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related field.
- Inexperienced candidates with technical education background will be considered.
- Understanding the technology behind web sites.
- A "can do" attitude for troubleshooting and solving technical problems.
- Comfortable in a team setting.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Nice to have familiarity with one or more of the following:
- Zendesk, Freshdesk or other ticketing systems
- Foreign language(s) is a plus.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)