About The Opportunity
Grubhub is dedicated to connecting hungry diners with our wide network of restaurants across the country. Our innovative technology, easy-to-use platforms and streamlined delivery capabilities make us an industry leader today, and in the future, of online food ordering.
We strive to create a workplace that reflects the diversity of our customers and the communities we serve. When you join our team, you become part of a community that works together to innovate, solve problems, take risks, grow, work hard and have a ton of fun in the process!
Why Work For Us
We have a fast-paced environment and that is what our teams thrive on. Grubhub believes in empowering people and offering opportunities for development, as well as professional growth. We value strong, positive relationships in all areas: with each other, our customers and our greater community. Want to be a part of a team of diverse collaborators in an authentically fun culture? If so, we want to talk to you and hear what’s your favorite restaurant for food delivery!
Our IT Procurement team is part of our Corporate IT Department and is tasked with supporting the needs of approximately 5,000 employees / outsourced partners in over 20 office locations. The IT Procurement function is responsible for purchasing all IT related equipment for the organization, managing hardware and software vendor relationships / contracts and forecasting inventory and licensing needs.
The IT Procurement Analyst, based in Chicago, reports to the Director of Corporate IT and is the key position that interfaces with the Service Desk, People team, vendors and employees to keep our IT supply chain operating. This role interacts with and will need to communicate with all position levels.
The Impact You Will Make
- Handle daily requests for hardware and software for the organization.
- Working with key vendors for purchases, order reconciliation and inventory forecasting.
- Managing inventory quantities for IT hardware equipment for the organization.
- Reviewing software contracts and licensing renewals and needs for the organization.
- Managing and forecasting software license counts for the organization.
- Primary liaison with the Service Desk team to ensure that all offices have necessary IT inventory.
- Document and identify gaps in IT purchasing and current business processes. Implementing new standard processes and policies surrounding requests, replenishments and renewals.
- Implement asset management / lifecycle processes and reports.
What You Bring to the Table
- 1-4 years of IT Procurement experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or equivalent work experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to work with vendors, management and other staff members
- Thoroughness with attention to details and strong organizational skills
- Experience with IT hardware and software contracts, purchases and licensing agreements
- Familiarity with purchasing processes and procedures (PO creation, cost breakouts, etc)
- Strong familiarity with Google Sheets / Microsoft Excel
- Ability to identify necessary data elements with minimal oversight
- Comfortable working with SaaS products, technology and vendors
And Of Course, Perks!
- Flexible PTO. Grubhub employees are provided a generous amount of time to recharge their batteries.
- Health and Wellness. We provide programs that support your overall well-being such as generous medical benefits, employee network groups, company-wide fitness challenges, and a comfortable and casual workplace! We also support our parents by offering 8 weeks of paid parent bonding time, a 4-week returnship program, and 6-8 weeks paid medical leave.
- Learning and Career Growth. Your personal and professional development is a priority at Grubhub. From day one, we empower you to lead and be an active participant in your career growth. We provide continuous learning opportunities, training, and coaching and mentorship programs.
- MealPerks. Who’s ready for some lunch? We provide our employees with a weekly Grubhub credit to enjoy and support local restaurants. We also offer company-wide meals several times a year to bring our Grubhub family together.
- Fun. Every Grubhub office has an employee-led Culture Crew that connects people through fun, meaningful events and initiatives. Some of our popular past events include: Wing-eating contests, Grubtoberfest, 5k Runs, Bring Your Child to Work Day, regular happy hours, and more!
- Social Impact. We believe in the importance of serving the communities that support our business. In addition, employees are given paid time off each year to support the causes that are important to them.
Grubhub is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here: DOL Poster. If you are applying for a job in the U.S. and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request and contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.