Technical Program Lead, Operations Expansion at Affirm (Remote)
Affirm is reinventing credit to make it more honest and friendly, giving consumers the flexibility to buy now and pay later without any hidden fees or compounding interest. Affirm, Inc. proudly includes Affirm, PayBright, and Returnly.
The Operations Technology (OpsTech) team focuses on Designing, Developing, Implementing, and Maintaining our Case Management System. CMS is the foundation for all omni-channel interactions, meant to enable extraordinary servicing for our Customer Service Associates and our diverse network of Affirm Customers and Merchants across the Globe.
As a Technical Program Manager, you'll support Customer Operations’ day-to-day needs to ensure projects are delivered on time, with appropriate stakeholders informed and risks escalated. Your main focus will be delivering high impact projects that enhance agent efficiency through system optimizations.What You'll Do:
- Lead complex, multi-disciplinary, and highly visible projects in service of our team’s mission of providing world class customer service
- Coordinate across multiple stakeholder teams to launch new feature enhancements and defect resolution work
- Identify opportunities within the system to improve agent efficient and make recommendations to Ops leadership team based on rigorous prioritization
- Establishing program management frameworks that can be used repeatedly across multiple projects and initiatives
- 5+ years of experience in customer support, and preferably 2+ in program management
- Passion and drive to change consumer finance for the better
- Organized and strategic approach to collaborating across multi-disciplinary teams
- Diligence in creating and centralizing documentation for communication and record-keeping
- Clear and compelling written and verbal communication
- Obsesses over getting the details right but knows how to ship on time
Location - Remote U.S.
Affirm is proud to be a remote-first company! The majority of our roles are remote and can be located anywhere in the U.S. and Canada (with the exception of the U.S. Territories, Quebec, Yukon, Nunavut, and the Northwest Territories) unless the job indicates a different global location. We are currently building operations in Spain, Poland, and Australia. Employees in remote roles have the option of working remotely or from an Affirm office in their country of hire, and may occasionally travel to an Affirm office or elsewhere for required meetings or team-building events. Our offices in Chicago, New York, Pittsburgh, Salt Lake City, San Francisco and Toronto will remain operational and accessible for anyone to use on a voluntary basis, subject to local COVID-19 guidelines.
All full-time jobs at Affirm (excluding interns and apprentices) are tied to a transparent grade-based pay range taking location into account. The grade for this position in Colorado is listed above.
Read more about what that means for this position; find the Colorado base pay range for the position and benefits here.
At Affirm, People Come First is one of our core values, and that’s why diversity and inclusion are vital to our priorities as an equal opportunity employer. You can read about our D&I program here and our progress thus far in our 2020 DEI Report.
We also believe It’s On Us to provide an inclusive interview experience for all, including people with disabilities. We are happy to provide reasonable accommodations to candidates in need of individualized support during the hiring process.