Technical Solution Analyst
What Will You Be Working On?
Working with our Elegrity Connect Platform, the Technical Solution Analyst is responsible for the delivery of Elegrity’s sophisticated risk & compliance products and related professional services to clients. This position is a hybrid role between business and technology consulting. It involves a combination of business acumen and consultative skills to independently investigate, understand, and develop business requirements.
The ideal candidate will have proven strong leadership skills with the ability to interface with all stakeholders. Must be highly communicative and solution focused as well as able to participate in a high level of collaboration with other team members. The ideal candidate will thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment with competing priorities and resources.
- Engage stakeholders at clients (and prospective clients) in envisioning exercises, as well as detailed requirements and solution envisioning
- Facilitate group and stakeholder solution review sessions
- Map client requirements to iManage products and solutions design
- Implement solutions through configuration, scripting and implementation software development, when necessary
- Communicate and document envisioned solutions visually and in written word form to customers and prospects
- Provide billable technical project management services on large and small-scale projects
- Generate comprehensive technical delivery plans
- Ensure ongoing quality for solutions delivery including formalized QA methodologies, etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree, ideally in a business or technology-related field
- 3+ years of experience as a consultant involving engagement with C-level or equivalent executives
- Demonstrated experience in the delivery of sophisticated technology solutions; ability to organize and manage large amounts of detailed information, including production of functional and technical specifications
- Demonstrated solution analysis and solution envisioning experience utilizing a sophisticated array of technologies to solve sophisticated business challenges
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral)
- High level of commitment to quality
- Ability to generate, and desire to communicate, innovative ideas in a collaborative environment
- Personnel management experience, including evidence of project team facilitation
- Legal industry experience a plus
*Travel may be required to fulfill the duties of this position (up to 25%)
iManage transforms how professionals in legal, accounting and financial services get work done by combining the power of artificial intelligence with market leading document and email management. iManage automates routine cognitive tasks, provides powerful insights and streamlines how professionals work while maintaining the highest level of security and governance over critical client and corporate data. Over one million professionals at over 3,000 organizations in over 65 countries – including more than 2,000 law firms and 500 corporate legal departments – rely on iManage to deliver great client work.
Learn more at: www.imanage.com