Technical Support Engineer at PowerReviews
PowerReviews works with more than 1,000 global brands and retailers to increase conversion and improve products and the customer experience with ratings and reviews and Q&A software. Ratings and reviews solutions from PowerReviews are essential for consumers as they search and shop online and in-store, and they are proven to increase online site-wide sales up to 17%.
As a Technical Support Engineer, you will be responsible for supporting and ensuring the success of the thousands of PowerReviews’ clients using our SaaS platform. This role is a mix of duties including problem solving of SaaS technologies, driving projects, and building long-term relationships with our clients. You will be providing the highest quality technical support to our clients, to enable their success with PowerReviews solutions, in partnership with our Client Success team.
We are looking for a highly motivated individual who is great at conveying technical ideas in simple terms, working with others, and who is passionate about providing clients with meaningful technical support and solutions.
- Work with clients to update existing PowerReviews integrations and implement new features, including pilot programs
- Advocate “voice of client” to help Product Management define requirements for product improvements and new features
- Resolve client inquiries directly through individual efforts or working with Client Success, Engineering, and other PowerReviews teams
- Own and drive both external client projects and internal projects to improve how we work including client upgrades, internal tools, and documentation
- Support quality assurance management and testing for clients
- Bachelor’s degree or practical equivalent experience, including 2 years working in a client-facing technology role
- Proven problem solving skills and the ability to communicate technical concepts to both technical and non-technical coworkers and clients
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
PowerReviews is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) that welcomes and encourages all applicants to apply regardless of age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify and/or expression, national origin, disability, veteran status, marital or parental status, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy or other reasons prohibited by law.