ActiveCampaign’s category-defining Customer Experience Automation Platform helps over 85,000 businesses in 158 countries meaningfully engage with their customers. The platform gives businesses of all sizes access to hundreds of pre-built automations that combine email marketing, marketing automation, CRM, and machine learning for powerful orchestration, segmentation and personalization across social, email, messaging, chat, and text. Over 70% of ActiveCampaign’s customers use its 300+ integrations including Shopify, Square, Facebook, Eventbrite, and Salesforce. ActiveCampaign scores higher in customer satisfaction than any other solution in both Marketing Automation and CRM All-In-One on G2.com.
As the fastest-growing SaaS company in Chicago, we are scaling rapidly to keep up with market demand. We are growing all of our teams and looking for people who share our values, deliver innovation frequently and join us in our mission to grow our customer base from 85,000 today to millions.
We’re looking for a talented people manager who has experience working with client-facing teams as well as Product and Engineering teams to ensure customer escalations are handled optimally. This role manages a team of technical support specialists who enable customers and internal teams with a focus on technical and product acumen and judgement. This role works across leadership and stakeholders to ensure customer issues are resolved in a timely and customer-first way and providing excellent coaching and mentoring to the Technical Support team.
- Ensure identification and tracking of known and trending Issues, using tools such as JIRA and Zendesk.
- Develop appropriate metrics and KPIs to ensure optimal levels of productivity and customer satisfaction.
- Maintain and continue to elevate technical acumen, product knowledge and tooling training.
- Collaborate closely and effectively with other teams such as Support Engineering, Product Management and Customer Success.
- Develop and maintain internal knowledge base (Guru).
- Mentor, coach, train and support team members, ensuring excellent source of information and knowledge throughout the team.
- Hire, interview and select excellent talent into the organization.
- Iterate on existing processes to bridge any gaps between Engineering/Product and customer-facing teams.
- Continue to develop industry knowledge and product developments.
- Ensure a customer-first attitude and priority across the team.
- Excellent managerial and leadership skills, with a proven ability to lead, motivate and performance manage technical teams.
- Strong product knowledge of a scaling SaaS product or suite of products.
- Ability to effectively set and maintain key metrics for a scaling team and a fast-growing business.
- Understanding and experience with distributed global teams.
- Excellent working knowledge of Zendesk & JIRA.
- Strong understanding of Guru and Confluence.
- Strong ability with SQL and API’s.
ActiveCampaign is an employee-first culture. We take care of our employees at work and outside of work. We'll share all the details later on but in summary: comprehensive health and wellness benefits including no premiums for employees on our HSA plan, open time off plan, generous 401(k) matching with no vesting, lunch and endless snacks/ beverages, reimbursed commuting, education budgets, ongoing learning and development, a proactive approach to diversity and inclusion, career pathing and lots of swag.
Read Full Job Description