“The limit of our growth is going to be our imagination and product ideas – not technology.” – Mohit Kapoor, CTO
What we’ll bring:
- A welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. We consistently explore new technologies and tools to be agile.
- Flexible time off, workplace flexibility, an environment that welcomes continued professional growth through support of tuition reimbursement, conferences and seminars.
- Our culture encourages our people to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
What you’ll bring:
- Basic Knowledge of SQL and Microsoft Clustering Technology.
- Understanding of UCS Hardware.
- Experience with SCCM and SCOM.
- Experience with Linux servers in virtualized environments.
- 1 to 3 years’ experience/knowledge as admin of Linux/Unix, Windows, Open Systems, and Vmware.
We’d love to see:
- Basic Networking Skills.
- Working knowledge of Command Line Interface.
- Experience with servers, switches, SAN storage & RDBMS administration etc.
- Knowledge of Change Management process and procedure.
- Familiarity with the fundamentals of Linux scripting languages.
Impact you’ll make:
- Perform initial troubleshooting techniques in an attempt to resolve incidents; escalate issues using official escalation procedures when appropriate.
- Resolve incidents by working with internal and external technology support organizations.
- Own incidents and request while driving them through to resolution.
- Maintains UNIX/Linux, Windows and VMWare Operating Systems to provide optimum performance and system availability.
- Escalate customer bridge request during outages.
- Additional ad-hoc assignments as directed to meet business need.
w We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.