Technical Support Specialist
About Outcome Health
A healthcare innovation company
Reinventing in the point of care
Facilitating a better personal Outcome
Whether it’s supporting the diagnosis of a family member or as patients ourselves, we all have
connections to healthcare. That’s why all of us at Outcome Health are committed to transforming the point of care experience, both for our loved ones and for ourselves.
We are looking for people to bring their diverse talent, perspectives and career experiences to help us create the future in point of care.
Join our expanding team and be part of creating #ABetterOutcome.
- Serve as the “Controller of the Ground” by supporting all of our digital networks, systems, and applications through the resolution of field technician problems and perform operations tasks for all digital networks and systems
- Maintain adequate knowledge of existing company hardware and software in use including Linux based systems
- Register and configure sites using a digital delivery software package
- Verify connectivity to a mobile device manager, assist with troubleshooting issues, and validate the quality of work performed is to company standards
- Monitor network sites and perform Level 1 troubleshooting procedures including but not limited to calling sites and discussing network configurations with IT managers
- Rotate on-call responsibilities during non-traditional office hours
- Perform quality analysis checks on work intake to assist with cost savings and successful execution
Career Experiences & Skills:
- 1-2 years of Help Desk experience
- Advanced networking skills
- Strong problem-solving analysis and troubleshooting abilities
- Ability to follow up and resolve customer issues in a timely manner
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
- Team-oriented and ability to work with cross-functional teams
- Capable of balancing multiple responsibilities and tasks
- Ability to prioritize and work in a fast-paced environment and adaptable to changing situations and environment
- Strong attention to detail and clear communication
- Experience working with multiple types of software systems for both internal and external research, documentation, and self-support
Travel may occasionally be required but will make up < 10% of overall employee time
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Outcome Health does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of age, race, gender, gender identity (including gender nonconformity and status as a transgender or transsexual individual), gender expression, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), medical condition, physical or mental disability, marital status, covered veteran status, sexual orientation, status with respect to public assistance, citizenship, genetic information, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, and other characteristics protected under applicable state, federal, or local law.
Read Full Job Description