Technical Support Specialist
About Outcome Health
A healthcare innovation company
Reinventing in the point of care
Facilitating a better personal Outcome
Whether it’s supporting the diagnosis of a family member or as patients ourselves, we all have
connections to healthcare. That’s why all of us at Outcome Health are committed to transforming the point of care experience, both for our loved ones and for ourselves.
We are looking for people to bring their diverse talent, perspectives and career experiences to help us create the future in point of care.
Join our expanding team and be part of creating #ABetterOutcome.
- Support all of our digital networks, systems and applications through resolution of end user problems and performs operations tasks for all digital networks and systems.
- Maintain adequate knowledge of existing hardware and software in use including Linux based systems
- Register and configure sites using a digital delivery software package
- Answering calls via ACD from field technicians during installation and maintenance calls to verify connectivity on new and trouble resolution on existing sites
- Monitor network sites and performing Level 1 troubleshooting procedures including but not limited to calling sites and discussing network configurations with IT managers
- Rotating on call responsibilities during non-traditional office hours
Career Experiences & Skills:
- 1-2 years of Help Desk experience
- Advanced networking skills
- Strong problem solving analysis and troubleshooting abilities
- Ability to follow up and resolve customer issues in a timely manner
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
- Team oriented and ability to work with cross functional teams
- Ability to do 40 keystrokes with 95% accuracy
- Ability to multi task
- Ability to prioritize and work in a fast paced environment and adaptable to changing situations and environment
Travel may occasionally be required but will make up Other Duties
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Outcome Health does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of age, race, gender, gender identity (including gender nonconformity and status as a transgender or transsexual individual), gender expression, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), medical condition, physical or mental disability, marital status, covered veteran status, sexual orientation, status with respect to public assistance, citizenship, genetic information, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, and other characteristics protected under applicable state, federal, or local law.
Read Full Job Description