Purpose of Position:
The chief responsibility for the position of Bilingual Technical Support will be to provide our Members with phone support on the product they have purchased and provided a resource for our sales team to complete New Mercury installations as they are sold.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides technical troubleshooting while accurately document all actions taken to resolve member issues.
- Monitor rejected online orders, emails using internal computer applications.
- Professionally respond to incoming messages and emails from florists and internal customers.
- Consistently achieve performance goals as defined by management. Each rep should review their statistics daily to monitor their progress towards continual improvement.
- Provide members and customers with quality service while documenting live sessions.
- Absorb company-wide information updates to service customers effectively.
- Participates in ongoing on-the-job training including attending team meetings, huddles, one-on-one sessions with members of management, peer coaching, refresher training, as well as structured classroom training.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- High school diploma required; 2 Year college degree preferred / or 3 years equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in a position with a high level of customer interaction.
Excellent problem-solving skills:
- Knowledge of Windows Server 2003, 2008, XP, Windows 7, 8, and 10 and necessary networking skills.
- Experience supporting Spanish-speaking customers preferred
- Hardware troubleshooting skills: computers, network printers, routers, switches, and POS equipment.
- B2B client support, with proven time management, and documentation skills. Basics of Accounting preferred.
- Team-oriented, with a strong desire and ability to mentor, coach, and motivate peers.
- Previous experience within a phone support environment and call logging preferred.
- VPN and VMware experience preferred
- Ability to multitask, manage conflict and flexibility is essential for this position
- May be required to travel occasionally
- Flexible to work a standard shift within the support center's published hours
- (Mon-Fri: 7am to 8pm, Saturday: 7:30am to 6pm, Sunday 10am to 4pm) subject to change