Technical Trainer at Fusion Risk Management
The Technical Trainer educates Clients on the features and capabilities of the Fusion Framework System. This role constructs and implements a training curriculum designed to ensure consistent knowledge of Fusion's product suite as well as the Force.com cloud platform.
The Technical Trainer prepares and conducts repeatable technical training programs, assesses training needs and certification requirements, deploys training to targeted personnel, prepares training materials and classroom agendas, and provides end user training for Fusion clients.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Bachelor's degree or higher
- 3+ years of experience in delivering technical training programs
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to be a self-starter, working independently and as part of a team
- Experience training clients on an enterprise software preferred
- Familiarity with Salesforce.com or the force.com platform preferred
- Potential to travel up to 50%
Fusion Risk Management, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Nothing in this job posting should be construed as an offer or guarantee of employment.