Technology Consultant at ServiceNow
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We’re looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.Job Description
What you get to do in this role:
The Customer Outcomes Senior Technical Consultant is responsible configuring ServiceNow Platform (IT Workflow, Customer Workflow, Employee Workflow, and Platform) based on leading practices to provide a solution that achieves customer outcomes. The Senior Technical Consultant is the functional and technical expert in customer engagements.
- Participate in workshops with customers to assess current processes and establish future-state processes.
- Design and deliver ServiceNow solutions with a technical architecture designed for long-term success and following ServiceNow technical standards and leading practices.
- Provide oversight and unit testing of code developed by partner or customer employees.
- Advise customers on how to take advantage of the ServiceNow Platform capabilities to improve their business processes.
- Guide customers in completing required documentation such as business requirement workbooks for technical aspects of the solution.
- Provide feedback to product development to improve the product based on experiences gained with customers.
To be successful in this role you have:
- 8+ years experience as part of a professional services organization; or equivalent education/experience
- Ability to travel up to 50%
- Industry domain expertise in
- Creative with comfort running projects independently
- Success driving complex issues through analysis and resolution
- Experience working collaboratively
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site.