Title: Technology Strategy Lead
The Technology Strategy Lead will partner with senior leaders on the Technology team to support planning, investment allocation, and special projects. The Technology Strategy Lead will report to the Director of Technology Strategy & Planning as part of the broader Technology team at GoHealth.
Frequently cited statistics show that women and underrepresented groups apply to jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. GoHealth encourages you to break that statistic and to apply. No one ever meets 100% of the qualifications. We look forward to your application.
- Manage process for evaluation of ROI from internal technology development, including partnership with Engineering and Product leadership to facilitate ongoing process for resource/investment allocation.
- Support strategic and financial planning for the Technology team, including interfacing with the stakeholders outside of the technology (e.g., business leaders, Finance team) to ensure alignment with the overall GoHealth strategic plan/budget.
- Own the management and execution of special projects across the Technology team, including those driven by the GoHealth Executive team.
- Proactively identify opportunities for technology to deliver business value through increased revenue, improved efficiency, cost savings, etc.
- Work closely with the rest of the Technology Strategy team to form a cohesive view of our near- and long-term technology strategy.
- Clearly communicate business objectives and financial impact of technology projects to audiences across our organization.
Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in applicable field
- 4+ years of experience in business strategy, technology, preferably at top-tier growth companies within healthcare technology, or consulting/investment firms
- Strong intuition for technology as well as creativity in envisioning how technology supports competitive operational capabilities
- Demonstrated aptitude for critical decision making with an ability to bring strategic, operational and financial perspectives to bear on those decisions
- Natural leadership that inspires cross-functional partnership and a demonstrated record of driving consensus on objectives and trade-offs across the enterprise through collaborative influence
- Proven effectiveness in internal/external communication as well as building relationships and professional networks
Benefits and Perks
- Open vacation policy because work life balance is important
- 401k program with company match
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Professional growth opportunities
- Generous employee referral bonuses
- Employee Resource Groups
- Work from Home Stipend
- GoHealth is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Due to the unprecedented situation of COVID-19, GoHealth has decided to protect our current and future employees by managing our business remotely. This is inclusive of interviewing, onboarding and each role day-to-day. Please consider that our roles will not be remote long-term and will return to an office setting once we're safe to do so following the guidance of local health authorities' and the CDC.