Temporary Technical Freelancer at Jellyvision
Jellyvision is hiring a Temporary Technical Freelancer
Who we are
We at Jellyvision are the proud parents of ALEX®, an interactive employee communications platform that makes tricky decisions—like choosing and using employee benefits—easier and more enjoyable. The success of ALEX has exceeded our wildest work-related dreams, which is why we need a talented crew of seasonal Implementation staffers to help us.
How you’ll help
During our busy season, we work with clients to fit their benefits plan details into our backend system. For one particularly complex Enterprise customer, they share these details in an Excel document that requires further refinement through use of tools like Access and VBA before they fit into our system.
- This is a temporary, part-time freelancer role, up to 40 hours of work
- Complete required trainings as determined by SVP of Technology
- Read and understand directions provided by previous freelancer in this role
- Run an initial test using the plan details provided by the client in our previous busy season -- this work will be compared against the final document approved by the client
- When new plan details are provided by the client for this season (TBD; likely mid-August), run data through the same process completed for the test run.
- Stand by for any corrections or questions provided by Jellyvision or the client
Experience & Skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Access
- Proficiency in Visual Basic for Applications (VBA)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
Our credo is a simple one: be helpful. And we think we can be most helpful if our workforce is as diverse in thought, perspective, and culture as the people who use our products. We are looking to add amazing people to our team who will bring diversity across many lines, including race, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender identity, sex, and country of origin.
Thanks for your interest in Jellyvision!