Passionate about precision medicine and advancing the healthcare industry?
Recent advancements in underlying technology have finally made it possible for AI to impact clinical care in a meaningful way. Tempus' proprietary platform connects an entire ecosystem of real-world evidence to deliver real-time, actionable insights to physicians, providing critical information about the right treatments for the right patients, at the right time.
The Therapies Team at Tempus partners with the Life Sciences Industry to identify actionable clinical trial options for cancer patients. Tempus identifies relevant, open, and recruiting clinical trials personalized to each patient’s molecular and clinical context with its proprietary trial matching software. To increase trial access, Tempus works to bring studies to patients through the TIME Trial™ Network, a just-in-time network of providers in the community that can rapidly activate and enroll patients into trials closer to home.
What you’ll do:
● Work with multiple data sources, including EMR databases, to extract relevant information
● Read and understand clinical trial protocols and be able to identify high-fidelity patient matches
● Evaluate patients against specific genetic and clinical inclusion and exclusion criteria
● Consistently improve the trial-matching processes including documentation and the organization of documents and templates
● Conduct initial communication with physicians regarding targeted therapies options for their patients
● Maintain highest quality standard through rigorous QA process to identify and correct mistakes and inconsistencies in abstracted data
Required Knowledge and Skills
● BS or MS degree in Genetics, Molecular Genetics, Cancer Biology, or Biology preferred
● At least 1+ years of relevant work experience preferred
● Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
● Ability to work efficiently under time constraints
● Proficient in Google Suite (Gmail, Google Docs, Sheets, etc.)
● Obsessive attention to detail
● Ability and willingness to work in an agile and expanding team environment
Nice to Haves:
● Experience screening patients for clinical trials
● Understanding the treatment journey of cancer patients