Trucking Programs Associate at Flexport
The role of Trucking Programs Associate is an exciting opportunity to lead change within the trucking industry by executing on trucking automation initiatives. The trucking industry historically runs on delayed communication, resulting in missed appointments, high costs and poor client experiences. Flexport has built a Mobile and GPS solution for our trucking partners and are now looking for an individual to drive adoption and bring true automation to the final mile of a shipment’s lifecycle. By successfully driving adoption and change, this individual creates a unique customer experience for clients while decreasing our partners' cost to serve!
The Transmission Programs Associate will help us create an automated trucking experience for Flexport customers and operations. Within this role, you will work towards expanding GPS coverage by driving tech adoption, creating processes for onboarding and training drivers, and oversee inventory management of GPS units. You will serve as a generalist member of the team with broad ranging responsibilities to support the growth and development of trucking’s unified transmission platform.
- Execute on Transmission strategy, drive adoption of all our transmission products within our trucking carrier network
- Develop and implement effective communication, create and deliver onboarding and training resources for carriers & drivers. Ensure high engagement and success of technology strategy
- Manage and enforce transmission Service Level Agreements (SLAs), in relation to update performance, timeliness, and exception management
- Support implementation of GPS/ELD units in trucks, troubleshooting when problems and questions arise
- Procurement support & account enablement, support procurement team in onboarding new partners and create client facing material about our technology, establishing Transmission as a key differentiator
- Facilitate transmission user <> product feedback loop, work cross-functionally between procurement, carriers, and product to help ensure that transmission product meets the need of Flexport, carriers, and clients
You should have:
- BA/BS degree and/or 3+ years of experience in relevant logistics, transportation or product support roles
- Knowledge of product and technology within the industry
- Active listening skills with the ability to effectively communicate, both verbal and written
- A passion and determination for pursuing new and bold opportunities
- Innovative and entrepreneurial mindset to expand program, learn, and strategize
- Strategic vision and ground floor execution
- Research and strategic analysis skills to benchmark the market and secure opportunities
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
We believe trade can move the human race forward. That’s why it’s our mission to make global trade easy for everyone. Flexport is building the platform for global logistics, empowering buyers, sellers and their logistics partners with the technology and services to grow and innovate. Today, companies of all sizes—from emerging brands to Fortune 500s—use Flexport technology to move more than $10B of merchandise across 112 countries every year.
At Flexport, our ability to fulfill our mission of making global trade easy for everyone relies on having a diverse, dedicated and engaged workforce. That is why Flexport is committed to creating and nurturing an environment where anyone can be their authentic self. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, physical and mental disability, health status, marital and family status, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law.