Trust and Safety Representative at Sittercity
Sittercity, a Bright Horizons company, is a technology platform working to reimagine the childcare industry. Finding, hiring, and managing high-quality, trustworthy, and enriching child care has never been simple, for parents or caregivers. We want to change that! At Sittercity, you can imagine and create solutions that will revolutionize a multi-billion industry and bring relief to parents and care providers alike, all while having a lot of fun! Headquartered in Chicago, we serve families and caregivers nationwide. Boost your career as we launch into our next phase of growth and help build a platform that changes the way child care works.
About the Role
We're seeking a customer-centric and detail-oriented individual to join our company in a role within our Trust & Safety team. Utilizing your organizational, problem-solving, and people skills, you will provide real-time support to our network of families and sitters regarding Trust and Safety related inquiries. Your day-to-day will focus on connecting with customers through phone, email, and chat, and working on Trust and Safety tasks and tickets. These tasks will be related, but not limited, to content moderation, internal screening processes, compliance tasks, et cetera.
Would you enjoy working with Sittercity customers and helping to make their days better? Are you looking to join an energetic team and forward-thinking company? Are you task-oriented, and do you enjoy problem-solving? If so, then the Trust & Safety Representative role might be the right fit for you!
The working hours are Sunday - Thursday, 8:00 am - 4:00 pm CST. An ideal candidate will have a fairly flexible schedule to pick up additional hours if they arise.
In this role, you can expect to:
- Review content and action according to internal process
- Identify and help minimize the risk posed by fraud patterns and trends
- Coordinate incident intake; accurately record reported incidents, assess report, and proceed with timely reporting workflow
- Provide input that will help build out and streamline processes
- Contribute to and drive Trust & Safety best practices
- Effectively deliver detail-oriented work across Trust & Safety tasks including answering customer inquiries related to Trust and Safety through email, phone, and chat support, assisting with internal screenings.
- Provide backfill support for Trust and Safety specialists
- 1-3 years of experience in customer support or trust & safety role
- Demonstrated ability to handle confidential and sensitive information with discretion
- Analytical Aptitude
- Efficient prioritization
- Attention to detail and powerful observational skills
- Strong written communication
- Reliable at-home high speed internet
- Have a customer-centric point of view and communicate with a kind and enthusiastic tone across all contact channels
- Positive, goal-oriented and able to work well independently as well as on a team
- Familiarity with risk management systems such as Sift, Kount, and Checkr
- Familiarity with Zendesk (customer service software)
- Ability to be a collaborative team player, self-starter, and multitasker who can quickly adjust priorities
- Eagerness to learn new skills
- Bi-lingual in English and Spanish
Why you should join us
We offer an innovative and fun environment that rewards passionate and curious individuals. Due to COVID-19, this will start as a remote role with the potential to eventually rejoin our team in our Chicago office. Our office provides a bright and energized space for collaboration as well as many quiet areas for concentration. Additionally, you will receive the following benefits:
- Support for flexible and remote working environments
- Company events, social outings and volunteer opportunities
- Generous paid time off policy, including sick and holiday
- Industry leading parental leave
- Tuition assistance, college coach, and enhanced family support
- Great benefits package, including: health, dental, vision, and 401(k) matching
- Sittercity membership, back up child/adult/elder care, and child care center discounts
Sittercity is committed to hiring a diverse workforce. We consider all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other basis as prohibited by federal, state or local law. Sittercity participates in E-Verify and background checks all employees.