Vice President, Carrier Operations
FourKites fosters transparency in logistics, bringing together shippers, carriers, and 3PLs to bring visibility and actionable insights to our customers. Carriers and brokers are an essential aspect of that ecosystem, and FourKites is dedicated to ensuring that all parties gain benefits from participation in the FourKites platform.
The Carrier Operations team is responsible for building and nurturing the FourKites Carrier Network. They play a critical role our Customers’ success on the FourKites platform - implementing new carriers, activating existing carriers for new customers, and maintaining integrations to support consistent real-time data. The VP, Carrier Operations will be responsible for managing and scaling the Carrier Implementation teams and Carrier Relationship Management team. They will be an integral leader in our Operations Organization, ensuring our carrier onboarding and management program is best in class.
- Manage and scale the Carrier Operations team, comprised of the Carrier Implementation team and Carrier Relationship Management team
- Work cross-functionally with key stakeholders to ensure rapid growth and continued health of the FourKites Carrier Network
- Significant carrier partner interaction at the senior leadership level, fostering mutually beneficial relationships with strategic carrier partners
- Collaborate with engineering to ensure integration infrastructure and carrier-facing platform functionality continues to evolve to support a growing and diverse carrier base.
- Collaborate with the product team to scope and deliver on system enhancements that benefit our carrier network
- Drive strategic initiatives to support FourKites’ accelerating growth
- Support our growing international carrier network
- Bachelors degree and 12+ years of relevant work experience
- 5+ years leading teams at a Shipper managing logistics, or at a 3PL in managed transportation or new products
- Customer facing experience with large enterprise clients, Fortune 500 preferred
- Ability to understand complex solutions and explain them in a simple and precise way
- Experience leading growing teams through a hands-on and collaborative approach to management
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Logistics or managed transportation experience preferred
FourKites is the fastest-growing predictive supply chain platform, backed by top-tier VC firms in Silicon Valley, Boston and Chicago, delivering real-time visibility and execution for Fortune 500 companies and third-party logistics firms. Using a proprietary algorithm to calculate shipment arrival times, FourKites enables customers to lower operating costs, improve on-time performance, and strengthen end-customer relationships. With a network of more than four million GPS/ELD devices, FourKites covers all modes including ocean, rail, parcel and over-the-road. The platform is optimized for mobile and equipped with market-leading end-to-end security. We look for smart, agile, creative team players who are ready to roll up their sleeves and deliver for our customers.