Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing that’s built on proof, not promises. Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate and prove measurable business outcomes. Powered by CORE ID®, the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon’s award-winning data and technology is rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the world’s top brands, agencies and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com. Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
· Team Leadership: Develop sound business practices built around strategy; goal setting; hiring/mentoring; advising and training. Will be foremost responsible for personal and team revenue targets. Lead advocate in coordinating internal resources for the preparation and delivery of client-centric product solutions.
· Client Relations: Trusted advisor with ability to manage client expectations throughout the duration of client engagement. Strategize and develop best in-class practices to effectively create, communicate and deliver customized sales opportunities that address the client’s compelling events and help drive incremental sales growth. Negotiate and close contracts with client’s key decision makers.
· New Client Onboarding: Ensure flawless transition of key, multi-matrixed client engagements in to the Client Development framework. Effectively facilitate day-to-day management of accounts both internally and externally. Build relationships with key marketing, merchandising, and media decision makers within client organizations, while understanding landscape and gaining account penetration.
· Revenue Acceleration: Drive individual and team-oriented revenue growth through highly-focused sales and development strategies. Establish best practices and drive team to 30-50% account revenue growth on YoY basis. Accountable to Client Development team and senior leadership for all client retention and performance-based upselling initiatives.
· Diverse Client Management Experience (client side, ad solutions, direct marketing, agency experience). Retail/e-commerce preferred
· 15+ years of demonstrated consultative and solution-oriented Sales & Business Development Experience; strong negotiation and closing skills
· Multi-disciplined marketer who is well-versed across channels; online, direct mail, catalog, newspaper
· Ability to assess client objectives and formulate communications strategy directly to those client objectives within display advertising
· Self-motivated – Able to identify opportunities, sell new business, and close sales
· Strong business and strategic planning acumen
· Solid quantitative background with an understanding of analytic tools and techniques
· Understanding of marketing program design, execution, and measurement
· Effective communication across multiple levels of an organization
· Works well in a team/highly collaborative environment
· Strong Computer Skills: Microsoft Office and Sales Management software (ie. Salesforce.com)
· BA/BS with strong academic record
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career.
Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilon’s policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on actual or perceived race, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy), marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, religion, creed, color, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Epsilon also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Epsilon will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.