Vice President, EAP Market Leader at Rally Health
At Rally Health, our platform aims to support all aspects of your health - from physical and financial health to mental health and emotional wellbeing. Mental and emotional health, in particular, are areas where individuals, clients and partners are looking for support from Rally and our solutions. To meet this growing need Rally Health is hiring a Market Leader for EAP to implement, set, and lead strategies related to EAP retention and growth and ensuring top and bottom-line growth for Rally’s EAP business. The VP, EAP Market Leader will directly manage business relationships with important EAP clients. You will report to the SVP of Enterprise Growth and Retention.
You will meet a few essential needs including being a product expert. Ensure that our products and market message ensure growth and client satisfaction.Promote others within the Rally organization to support EAP and clients. Support major strategic clients and pursuits directly.You Will:
- You will be engaged in supporting the Sales Office across all sales activities including customer presentations; strategy development; pricing and performance guarantees; marketing; and proposal development.
- Partner with Rally’s EAP product team, which means that you think both critically and creatively, for growth, so that we can meet our demands of our customers.
- Help support the Growth Office across sales activities, including customer presentations; pricing and performance guarantees; marketing; proposal development; and operational customization to meet customer needs.
- Develop the strategy for the enterprise EAP services business and align resources to achieve/exceed financial targets. Heavy emphasis on driving bottom-line IOI growth.
- Conduct ongoing assessment of industry market and internal operating business risks/opportunities and executes strategies to capitalize.
- Background in B2B experience in health care, employee benefits, or insurance. Experience in EAP, Emotional Wellbeing or Behavioral Health and experience delivering on EAP and Health & Wellbeing strategies to meet our goals
- Experience working directly with clients (employers, brokers, health insurers) in either a sales, product management or service capacity
- Experience working with or in a large, matrixed healthcare organization, with experience working with EAP’s
- Knowledge of the complexities of managing a Wellbeing/EAP product portfolio, and developing new products within a disciplined product development environment
- Be customer-facing, and increase sales performance including filling the sales pipeline and closing deals
- Knowledgeable and experienced with financial reports, budgeting, cost-benefit analysis, pricing, and interpreting/communicating operating and financial information
- Can be remote and located anywhere in the US and have flexibility to travel (~50%) Master’s Degree or clinical degree preferred
Rally Health™ is about putting health in the hands of the individual. It’s our mission, and it drives everything we do! With our easy-to-use online and mobile tools, we empower people and help them take charge of their health and health care. Improving their diet and fitness to selecting health benefits and choosing the right doctor at the right price for their needs.
Our culture is built on a deep and sincere dedication to helping people live healthier lives. To do this, we are committed to improving at every level. We’re building digital tools that support people over their lifetime. Every day, we get to work with amazing people on something that directly impacts the lives of millions of people for the better.
At Rally, we believe in the importance of communication and collaboration to ensure every opinion is valued. Rally knows that we are strongest when our employee population reflects the diversity of the world around us, and we are a place where all voices are valid. A diverse workforce enriches us with the talent, perspective and inspiration we need to achieve our mission. Everything we do is performed with our users in mind, so we make sure that all of our work has a human touch it needs.Our Benefits:
Resources to help you excel in our creative work atmosphere:
- Great compensation package
- Daily onsite catered lunches
- Comprehensive benefits package for full-time employees, including medical, dental, vision coverage, and 401(k)
- Paid leave for new parents
- Wellness programs, including physical and mental health services
- Flexible paid time off for full-time employees
Rally Health believes in a policy of equal employment and opportunity for all people. It is our policy to train and promote individuals in all job titles, and administer all programs, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, sex, age, marital status, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, family responsibilities, genetic information, disability, matriculation, political affiliation, veteran status, union affiliation, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Individuals with disabilities and veterans are encouraged to apply. Applicants who require an accommodation related to the application or review process should notify Talent Acquisition ([email protected]).
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.