Rightpoint, a Genpact company, is the digital consultancy with technology at its core. We design and engineer end-to-end experiences that help our clients succeed at the speed of innovation. Rightpoint serves more than 250 Fortune 1000 companies. We've partnered with brands like 3M, Sanofi, Azek, Chamberlain, Grant Thornton, Six Flags, Johnson Controls, Aon, B&H, and Abbott, just to name a few. Rightpoint has 500 employees across 10 offices. Check out our Sizzle Reel showcasing some of our latest work here. For more information, visit rightpoint.com and connect with us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
Vice President - Global Head of Commerce
What You'll Do & The Impact
Rightpoint is looking for a Global Head of Commerce, responsible for defining and owning the vision and strategy for Rightpoint's commerce offering globally. Working directly with our parent company Genpact, you will be responsible for defining the strategic bets that will help connect the dots across Rightpoint and Genpact capabilities, outlining an offering that spans the entire commerce ecosystem from CX to Supply Chain.
As a leader at Rightpoint, you are comfortable with all aspects of the modern commerce landscape and are a trend hunter looking for not just what's new but what's next. You know how to recognize and foster talent, develop & nurture ideas, and collaborate across offerings and disciplines. You are a true change agent and seek out new ways to grow Rightpoint into a globally relevant commerce player. You can understand and articulate various perspectives on commerce to different audiences and collaborate with cross-functional leadership teams to identify opportunities to drive business value through content, whether it be speaking events, whitepapers, blogs or podcasts.
You will be the face of Rightpoint's commerce offerings and will be client facing to both Rightpoint and Genpact clients to discuss customer pain points and shape how Rightpoint's offering can solve the business challenges they are faced with. For commerce sales pursuits you will work closely with the pursuit teams to own the POV, and shape and craft the engagement in order to position Rightpoint as the partner of choice.
Being a commerce leader, you've had experience in leading teams solving both the day-to-day and the transformational aspects of the business. Experience and a thorough understanding of B2C, B2B, and other commerce models is a requirement and prior experience in both the agency/consulting world and in-house is a plus.
Beyond commerce you have a sold grounding in the world of experience with a clear connection to user centered design and strategy throughout your career. You have deep knowledge, in leading and emerging commerce platforms and technologies that will shape the future, and understand how to operationalize it all to deliver successful client engagements.
In partnership with the Commerce Technology leader, you will be responsible for creating a 24-month wave plan that outlines the growth and maturity plan, the annual Commerce revenue goal, and the team growth goals, that will serve as key success metrics for the role.
This role will report to the Chief Experience Officer and will be a part of Rightpoint's Growth Leadership team. You will partner closely with the Technology leader who leads the Commerce engineering team and you will influence people decisions as the commerce engineering team will have a dotted line reporting structure into this role. You will partner with the Chief Growth Officer to define inorganic growth and acquisition strategies that can further accelerate the growth of the Commerce offering.
What We'd Like to See
In Particular, this person will:
- Define strategic bets, investment plans and performance of that plan
- Focus on future trend spotting, inclusive of experience, technology and market trends
- Own key client opportunities
- Be the Voice of Commerce for Analyst Relationship
- Be responsible for putting together and managing to the annual revenue plan for the Commerce offering and achieving the annual goals.
- Define the end to end Commerce offering in partnership with Genpact team members.
- Lead Commerce Sales pursuits and client sales presentations working closely with the pursuit team, shaping and sizing the deal.
- Oversee successful delivery or Commerce projects and maintain key client relationships for Strategic clients.
- Serve as an escalation point to address delivery issues and client escalations.
- Work closely with the National marketing team put together a plan to promote the Commerce offerings.
- Responsible for working with the sales team to build a pipeline of Commerce opportunities and lead sales pursuits to ensure a successful win.
- Participate in speaking engagements and creating thought capital, blogs, and POV's related to Commerce that can be shared to promote Rightpoint offerings in the marketplace.
- Experience in concepting, designing, building and launching commerce
- Have proven track record as a business leader in Commerce
Who We Are
Intrapreneurship is defined as creating from within, starting something from nothing. And it is at the heart of the people at Rightpoint. We are a values-led organization driven by innovation, rooted in technology and relentlessly curious. We're a start-up at heart and we're able to move quickly to build unique, innovative customer experiences that evolve the way our clients do business.
- Top Workplace Awards: Chicago Tribune – 5 Years!, Dallas Business Journal, Chicago Timmy Awards, and Crain's Business Detroit
- Crain's Chicago Fast Fifty of "Fastest Growing Companies," 4 Years!
- Best Charitable Organization/Non-Profit Website – Webby Awards
- Top Partners with Microsoft, Sitecore, and EpiServer
- Google Developers Certified Agency – 4 years running!
Benefits and Perks at Rightpoint
- Flexible PTO
- Casual and open office environment
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Great insurance coverage and flexible spending accounts
- 401k with Company Matching
- Weekly Snack/Drink delivery
- Regular Cultural & Social Events including: Volunteering, Game Nights, Cultural and Diversity Spotlights, Happy Hours, Team Outings, Intramural Sports, etc.
- Bi-Weekly Catered Lunches
- Continuous Training, Certifications, and Learning Opportunities
Our Commitment to You
No matter who you are, where you come from, who you love, what you believe, or what you geek out about, we bring people together to make great work. That's what makes us Rightpoint!
Rightpoint, a Genpact Company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. We are committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation.