Vice President - IT Enterprise Applications
HAVI is a privately held global company that innovates, optimizes and drives the supply chains and marketing promotions of many of the best known brands in the world. When you work at HAVI, you have a chance to make your mark – to be a part of work that drives value, brings a smile and keeps everyday life moving forward. Which means it’s not the size of our global footprint, but rather your personal fingerprint, that has the power to make a real difference for our customers… and to touch the lives of people both at home and around the world.
HAVI is seeking a Vice President of Enterprise Applications for our Downers Grove Information Technology group. This position will provide leadership, vision, and strategic direction for all enterprise applications and processes that support the business strategy for the HAVI Packaging and Supply Chain service lines, The Marketing Store, and The HAVI Group. Applications include: ERP (JD Edwards & NetSuite), Business Intelligence and Reporting, Financial Planning & Analysis, Human Capital Management, Customer Relationship Management, and Project/Portfolio Management.
This senior-level executive position is responsible for the strategic leadership of:
- The portfolio of applications enabling core business functions for the organization (ERP, Business Intelligence, Project/Portfolio Management, Financial Planning & Analysis, Reporting Services)
- Global IT Service Management
- Leading and developing the teams directly managing the enterprise applications portfolio
- Provide strategic direction in the creation, implementation, and adoption, of major ITSM processes within the IT organization
- Partner as a thought leader across the organization to understand business needs and develop/implement applications that drive value and improve enterprise-wide efficiency
- Partner with major vendors and service providers to ensure they meet the needs of the organization
- Oversee the assessment of the technical and business fitness of the enterprise application portfolio and their associated costs and risks
- Develop and foster a culture of leadership that contributes to employee success, professional development, and employee retention
- Financial management of assigned departments with annual budget responsibility of $7-$10M
- Remain current with technical and industry developments
- Oversight of three senior-level direct reports with total team size approximately 30 employees and 10 contractor/consultant roles.
- Member of the IT Global Services Leadership team
- Partner with customer’s IT teams to ensure alignment of technology solutions and the secure exchange of data.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree required, MBA preferred
- 10+ years leading and developing a high performing IT organization
- 15+ years implementing and/or managing ERP solutions, preferably Oracle JD Edwards or NetSuite
- 10+ years IT experience with financial management and supply chain management solutions
- Experience implementing and leading IT Service Management in a global organization
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
- ITIL Foundations certification is a plus
Success in this role depends on technical and leadership capabilities, plus leadership competencies and characteristics that help drive our organization, such as:
Direction - Visionary mindset that drives culture of innovation
Drive - Sets high standards and clear goals and challenges others to achieve their potential
Influence - Clears obstacles and inspires others to action; coaches, develops, and empowers people
Relationship - Attracts and retains a high-quality, diverse workforce and promotes an environment that welcomes diversity; builds trust and credibility within and across all business units to accomplish goals
Execution - Leads proactive execution of strategic plans and organizational changes
Innovation - Creates and supports an environment that inspires others to challenge the status quo and drive innovation