The SDI Video Services Manager leads work teams on client projects. The position requires the desire and ability to coach and mentor employees, including formal review and evaluation of project team members and direct reports, as well as provide technical advising to the project team. The incumbent participates in defining the technical strategy direction for fulfilling clients’ needs and to handle all video system design, development, and integration.
- Management of day to day Video Services Team
- Video System administration, life cycle planning, and system expansion
- Maintain project quality
- Work with the client to roadmap future projects
- Directs the implementation and execution of new/upgraded systems via well-defined plans including procedures, deadlines, and accountability
- Responsible for client satisfaction
- Assist business development with sales pursuits
- Responsible for client account management
- Maintain and expand executive client relationships on assigned project(s)
- Identify, interview, and recommend hires needed to staff project(s)
- Development of effective working relationships with key clients to facilitate communication and technology understanding
- Supervisory oversight and responsibility for resources and technical performance
- Assure that consistent governance, documentation, process and procedure strategies are in place for all supported systems
- Resolution of escalated problems or queries to the client’s satisfaction, and implementation of actions to prevent a recurrence
- Work with the business areas to plan and schedule any work that impacts availability and future usability
- Manage the activities of the project resources which include subcontractors
- Validate the time entry process for the video team
- Ensure the annual review process is followed for project team members
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- 7+ Years experience managing systems in an enterprise environment, including hands-on management of project teams
- Managing and performing traditional Design/Build Construction Phases for Security and/or IT infrastructure related projects
- Strong understanding of VMware and Networking
- Demonstrated experience of System Administration and Domain Management
- Excellent written, oral and listening communication skills
- Experience with vendor management
- Ability to think holistically on potential solutions
- Professional communication skills for client support
- Strong analytic and troubleshooting skills
- Excellent project management skills, including the ability to lead, facilitate, and organize
- Must have good leadership and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated and self-directed
- Flexible schedule for off-hour responsibilities/emergencies
- Commitment to company values
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
COVID-19 Vaccine Statement
This opportunity may require a COVID-19 vaccine based on SDI Presences clients’ requirements and/or guidelines in the future.
Equal Opportunity Employer Statement
SDI Presence is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization, including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leave of absence, compensation, benefits, training, and apprenticeship. SDI Presence makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time.
SDI Presence does not seek or accept unsolicited resumes or CVs from recruitment agencies. We are not responsible for, and will not pay, any fees, commissions, or any other payment related to unsolicited resumes or CVs except as required in a written contract between SDI Presence and the recruitment agency or party requesting payment of a fee.