VP, CLIENT DEVELOPMENT- AUTO at Conversant
VP, Client Development- Auto - (0101002)
Client Development Responsibilities:
· Team Leadership: Develop sound business practices built around strategy; goal setting; hiring/mentoring; advising and training. Foremost responsibility is achievement of personal and team revenue targets. Lead advocate in coordinating internal resources for the preparation and delivery of client-centric product solutions.
· Client Relations: Trusted advisor with ability to manage client expectations throughout the duration of client engagement. Strategize and develop best in-class practices to effectively create, communicate and deliver customized sales opportunities that address the client’s compelling events and help drive incremental sales growth. Negotiate and close contracts with client’s key decision makers.
· New Client Onboarding: Effectively facilitate day-to-day management of accounts both internally and externally. Build relationships with key marketing, merchandising, and media decision makers within client organizations, while understanding landscape and gaining account penetration.
· Revenue Acceleration: Drive individual and team oriented revenue growth through highly-focused sales and development strategies. Establish best practices and drive team to substantial account revenue growth on YoY basis. Accountable to Client Development team and senior leadership for all client retention and performance-based upselling initiatives.
· 15+ years of demonstrated consultative and solution-oriented Sales & Business Development Experience; strong negotiation and closing skills
· Ability to assess client objectives and formulate communications strategy directly to those client objectives within display advertising
· Self-motivated – Able to identify opportunities, sell new business, and close sales
· Strong business and strategic planning acumen
· Solid quantitative background with an understanding of analytic tools and techniques
· Understanding of marketing program design, execution, and measurement
· Effective communication across multiple levels of an organization
· Works well in a team/highly collaborative environment
· Strong Computer Skills: Microsoft Office and Sales Management software (ie. Salesforce.com)
· BA/BS with strong academic record
· Diverse Client Management Experience (client side, ad solutions, direct marketing, agency experience).
Conditions of Employment
All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of certain background checks which unless prohibited by applicable law may include criminal history checks, employment verification, education verification, drug screens, credit checks, DMV checks (for driving positions only) and fingerprinting.