VP, CLIENT DEVELOPMENT
We’re here to ensure the advertising industry and the people in it are healthy and engaging positively and effectively with those around them. We’re here, ultimately, to improve the lives of people working in the media industry. And we take our responsibility seriously.
VP, CLIENT DEVELOPMENT
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Regional Vice President is a direct sales role with at least 7+ years of enterprise SaaS solution sales experience, 10+ years of sales experience overall, and preferably with a deep understanding of the digital advertising technology ecosystem. The position will be responsible for generating new business relationships and developing existing business within a designated territory. Requires an ability to understand and articulate the value of Centro’s solutions to customers and partners up to the C-level. Candidates must have a proven track record of meeting or exceeding sales quota and experience with value or solution based selling.
ABOUT THE TEAM
The VP of Client Development will be based in Chicago and is responsible for leading and cultivating a regional digital media sales team with large revenue growth responsibilities, as well as building and managing ongoing client relationships. The VP of Client Development works with agency teams and brands directly to grow the footprint within the Midwest geographical area. They will grow and lead the team in breaking down doors for business growth by selling through Centro’s technology and services offerings.
- Formalize a go-to-market strategy within qualified strategic accounts.
- Exceed monthly / quarterly / annual sales targets by cultivating existing client relationships and targeting prospective strategic accounts within an assigned geographical or vertical market.
- Complex sales-cycle management; manage the entire sales process engaging the appropriate resources such as Basis Solutions & Implementation team, Client Services, Executives and Partners.
- Ensure delivery against key performance metrics, with a strong emphasis on new business sales, while expanding and renewing existing accounts.
- Create and maintain a sales pipeline in Salesforce.com to ensure over-achievement.
- Engage and develop relationships with C-level executives, positioning Centro solutions through strategic value based selling, business case definition, ROI analysis, references and analyst data.
- Generate short-term results whilst maintaining a long-term perspective to maximize overall revenue generation.
- Accurate quarterly forecasting and revenue delivery.
- Broad leader – part builder, part operator, and part regional manager. Build a strategy focused on winning new customers and growing existing customers for the long term.
- Develop successors and talent pools to ensure the availability of future talent.
- BA or 4-year degree equivalent.
- 10+ years successful sales track record in meeting or exceeding assigned individual quota between $15MM-$20MM
- History of closing high 6-figure to 7-figure deals.
- Relevant sales experience in digital advertising and/or enterprise SaaS technology.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills including strong presentation skills.
- Strong understanding of solution/consultative selling.
- Strong people and team management skills with a record of hiring, developing and mentoring a staff
- Collaborative and flexible style
- Excellent executive communication skills including the ability to summarize, present, and prioritize
- Ability to prioritize well, communicate clearly and understands how to drive a high level of focus and excellence with a strong, talented, opinionated team.
- Someone who can act as a coach and mentor as the organization develops its talent.
- Principled and collaborative by nature.
- Someone who will promote a positive culture and work environment based on an agreed set of shared values.
Centro is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, gender, age, disability or any other basis protected under the law.