VP, Client Success
PowerReviews works with more than 1,000 global brands and retailers to increase conversion and improve products and the customer experience with ratings and reviews, Q&A, social, every day influencer, and customer experience software. Ratings and reviews solutions from PowerReviews are essential for consumers as they search and shop online and in-store, and they are proven to increase online site-wide sales up to 17%.
In your role as the VP, Customer Success, you will be in a strategic leadership position where you will be responsible for customer health and engagement, driving product adoption leading to business outcomes to secure a successful renewal. You will be bridging the gap between pre and post-sales, as well as building and coaching an incredible team. This position will sit on our leadership team and report directly to the Chief Revenue Officer.
Lead the team
- Deepen customer engagement and satisfaction by identifying ways we can improve business outcomes across all clients.
- Build a customer-focused service mentality across the team and model this behavior by establishing executive-level relationships with our most valuable clients.
- Create a culture of accountability driven by our core values including being kind, recognizing success, being a learning entity, and being human.
- Lead the team to be problem solvers; As the VP, Customer Success you will help address highest level client escalations.
- Establish, host and organize Customer Advisory Board, Customer Summits, industry events, etc.
- Travel to client on-sites for executive touch-points and annual reviews for strategic clients.
Manage the team and goals
- Measure and manage metrics weekly and monthly delivering results and recommendations to the Executive Team. Primary goals include client retention, NPS, adoption and increase in client account value/ expanding client accounts.
- Create operational rigor around processes, particularly with regard to communication, internal cross-functional work, and adherence to workflows.
- Establish new processes and procedures that enable us to meet and exceed client requests in a scalable manner.
- Help hire, train and onboard team members.
- Provide clear, frequent and actionable feedback to individuals and the department on their work performance. Drive accountability and understanding of how each individual contributes to the overall company goals.
Establish our vision and strategy
- Create PowerReviews’ global vision and strategy for Customer Success to service all types of clients across varying industries.
- Work with cross-functional partners including Sales, Product, Engineering and Technical Services teams to implement improvements to our customers’ experience with our products or company.
- Develop strong client relationships to promote retention and loyalty
- Identify new areas of expertise we need to bring onto the team to serve client needs.
- Define and optimize customer lifecycle and mapping by segments
Requirements and Preferred Skills
- Enterprise customer success experience with 10+ years of experience, at least 3 years in a leadership position.
- Experience managing, hiring, and retaining a team of managers and individual contributors
- Proven track record working directly with large/strategic enterprise level clients and hundreds of small client using marketing automated outreach
- Experience in the retail industry, working for or with enterprise-level brands retailers
- Proven experience working collaboratively and cross-functionally with team members
- Positive and decisive attitude to ensure you stay calm in an escalation situation
- Solid executive relationship-building experience, preferably with on-site experience
- Able to handle multiple and competing priorities with grace
- Display and transcend empathy for being client centric
Transparency: Transparency in communication drives trust.
Accountability: We hold each other accountable to execute and improve.
Learning: Continuously learn new skills to find your super power.
Collaborating: Collaborate with colleagues, customers, and partners to win.
Celebrating: Celebrate the wins and share our success.
PowerReviews is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) that welcomes and encourages all applicants to apply regardless of age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify and/or expression, national origin, disability, veteran status, marital or parental status, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy or other reasons prohibited by law.