VP - Cloud Line of Business Leader at Ensono
We are looking for an agile and innovative leader to drive results with strategy, product planning and marketing for our Public Cloud Business Unit. This individual will be recognized as a thought leader in the Public Cloud space and have prior experience leading commercial and technical activities spanning all phases of the customer journey. The leader will partner and work with Sales team and mature the approach to lifecycle tactics of services. This includes competitive analysis, service offer development, differentiated service marketing and case studies, market clearing pricing and effective pitch decks and value proposition positioning. This leader will also work with Ensono Operations and lead specialized cloud operations to ensure an excellent customer experience after the sale. The company is also currently expanding its assessment, consulting & advisory and cloud migration services. The ideal candidate will have experience with such.
- Leverage knowledge of Public Cloud to oversee the development of Ensono’s long-range service and technology vision and ensure the execution of that vision.
- Collaborate with clients and various business stakeholders in Ensono to prioritize Public Cloud service development
- Collaborate with marketing to establish the global marketing strategy and oversee and modify as necessary.
- Act as a visible industry thought leader and spokesperson interacting with clients, partners and the analyst community and helping articulate the strategic vision of the Public Cloud value proposition.
- Be responsible for overseeing all operations in the Public Cloud division.
- Be responsible for the public cloud P&L and for directing a full complement of division senior management to ensure the attainment of financial and strategic business goals.
- Be responsible for establishing objectives, plans and budgets, typically relying on corporate senior management for setting strategic direction, guidance and company wide policies that are implemented within the division.
- Be accountable for financial contribution (e.g., profit/loss) and the attainment of current and long-range objectives, and for management of the full complement of functional managers, including product development, marketing, planning and finance/administration functions.
- BS Computer Science, Business or related field. Advanced degree desirable.
- Technical background in public cloud application development, service management, or other technical experience in usage of public cloud services from major providers
- Minimum 15 years’ experience in Information Technology including minimum of five years in a senior leadership position.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven leadership skills.
- Experience in a managed services provider and some knowledge of other key service areas including mainframe, infrastructure and public cloud preferred.